Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WhiteHalo117
Jul 5, 2013

Surprise!!!
More butts for the dickbutts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WhiteHalo117
Jul 5, 2013

Surprise!!!

RhoA posted:

Where's Ben Smash?

He said in homeland defense on tuesday, and I quote, "Eve is bad, and your bad if you play it. Nobody likes it, not even you, and you hate yourself a little for playing it.......just be honest".

WhiteHalo117
Jul 5, 2013

Surprise!!!

Goldsnake posted:

Hey, did you ever find the killmail for that Co2 carrier?

I just have my underlings do it........I need more underlings. Hey newbies, come play spaceships and be my underlings!

WhiteHalo117
Jul 5, 2013

Surprise!!!

Unfunny Poster posted:

B-R was planned all along just like the CO2 super trap in M-O :tinfoil:

I knew something was fishy when Sebastien got my Titan and Atrum's Titan killed on that move op back from Aridia. He's been in bed with the enemy for over a year now!

WhiteHalo117
Jul 5, 2013

Surprise!!!

Rhymenoserous posted:

Not really a headshot anymore since that's not been the capital for a while.

It's our spirit home.....

WhiteHalo117
Jul 5, 2013

Surprise!!!

Ben Smash posted:

New Eden is fine without me. Keep on truckin'. I'm sure you'll find another mouthy mostly-well-meaning goof with incredibly poor impulse control to replace me soon enough.

Ben I love you and always will, now add me on Uplay you heathen!

WhiteHalo117
Jul 5, 2013

Surprise!!!

dragonstalking posted:

The irony of this last bit, considering DJ is opposed to the CFC in it's current form, should not be lost.

All you have to do is just have fun and play the game....Log in shoot stuff, all the other bs is superfluous.

Also don't lie, PL wanted to drop it like it's hot on our super fleet. Please focus more on your dank memes and bro fives rather then wasting your time.

Let me remind you you're posting this on the SA eve thread....

WhiteHalo117
Jul 5, 2013

Surprise!!!
I saw a fat lady at Walmart today that I wanted to roll down a hill. It made me think of Test. I wanted to share that with everyone.

WhiteHalo117
Jul 5, 2013

Surprise!!!
Man, why are so many sperglords from Reddit paying Lowtax just to poo poo post here? I mean at least they're feeding his children and providing a roof over his families head I guess...

WhiteHalo117
Jul 5, 2013

Surprise!!!

pseudanonymous posted:

Welp reactivated.. 10 days for .99 cents we'll see if i Keep playing. At least I still have 128 million skills points.

You shouldn't have an issue then with flying any of fleet comps.

WhiteHalo117
Jul 5, 2013

Surprise!!!

Syndic Thrass posted:

Don't forget that yall got to kill me too

Syndic you are my forever blue <3.

WhiteHalo117
Jul 5, 2013

Surprise!!!

dragonstalking posted:

Reddit legit has more accurate info than that post.

I mean, I understand everyone has a right to an opinion. However, straight up bad posting and unfunny trolling is something Reddit tolerates. You should go back where you came from because frankly it's where you belong.

Can someone put this idiot in probation at a minimum already?

WhiteHalo117
Jul 5, 2013

Surprise!!!

SperginMcBadposter posted:

Disagreeing with you isn't probate-able. It's just like mittens said months ago, you can't downvote probate the mean words away.

Is it really that hard to read the first sentence of my post?

The PL guys in here are disagreeing with a lot of what is being said. The difference is, they aren't being insufferable sperglords about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WhiteHalo117
Jul 5, 2013

Surprise!!!

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

shut the gently caress up you thin skinned wiener good lord

Your insults really cut me deep here, but I'm a glutton for pain. Tell me how you really feel.

WhiteHalo117 fucked around with this message at 03:56 on Apr 3, 2016

• Locked thread