Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sixx Spades
Aug 16, 2013

Hello new thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sixx Spades
Aug 16, 2013

Recoome posted:

Wasn't CO2 the poo poo-tier alliance which let in some dude who went completely gently caress goons?

I remember we formed a Theta space police kill-team to fly down and dunk this dude while he was ratting.

https://zkillboard.com/kill/37614947/

Edit: He flies with TEST currently but also moonlit with PH before they got sick of him I guess.

Sixx Spades
Aug 16, 2013

Foehammer007 posted:

It makes me sad there wasn't a big brawl over VFK or ya0 but that's where this war is at I guess.

I, too, wish to run headlong into spears and become Test/Brave/Farmed Alliance 3.0

Sixx Spades
Aug 16, 2013

ChickenWing posted:

same

Remember that time that TEST brought a fleet that had zero chance of winning to the 6vdt armour timer? Remember how we all commended them for their heroic last stand? Remember how we absolutely didn't call them idiots for the following year for wasting what little money/materiel they had left on a leeroy into our six mega fleets?

oh wait

Remember how TEST was then supposed to be the punchline for a dumb kickstarter book by those dudes who called them couragous?

Sixx Spades
Aug 16, 2013

Foehammer007 posted:

Pretty funny coming from you of all people. :heysexy:

Know what else was a nutjob? Your open mic. :)

Sixx Spades
Aug 16, 2013

Only you, man.

Sixx Spades
Aug 16, 2013

I moved 180B worth of cap bpos through the Kinakka pipe in a similarly fit Raptor (with 3 I-stabs) without any problems. I also used a scout so I knew if I would run into smartbombs or an insta-camp.

Dude was fuckin' dumb trying to get through EWOK in a barely fit ship.

Sixx Spades
Aug 16, 2013

Interceptors are perfectly fine if you're not dumb. At the time, I didn't want to throw a giant collateral on it for Char to move it and lol if I'm going to let Zephyrine's randoms near it.

Sixx Spades
Aug 16, 2013

evilweasel posted:

There have been, we had to ban a guy out of GSF for his own loving good after we discovered (due to a loan default) he'd gambled away every isk he had, borrowed more, and was spending all his disposable income on plex to gamble more. Might have even been more than his disposible income and he was actually gambling away his rent to try to win loving isk.

It was more. He did a gofundme for his wife's medical expenses. It turned out as you expected.

Sixx Spades
Aug 16, 2013

Hey guys, I just came back to the game and wanted to see what goons are up to. Oh, stuff is hard and it's apparently not a good idea to use ~my space coffin~. Ok, that's fine, greener pastures hooooo.

Bye guys, here's some r/eve parot talk to cover my not-lovely reasons on bailing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sixx Spades
Aug 16, 2013

Otacon posted:

hello thread, i invite you all to be my facebook friends, we can play farmville together and share funny websites with each other!

thumbs up if you agree

1 like = 1 prayer

• Locked thread