Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hollow Talk
Feb 2, 2014
Please close this thread while it's still good, tia.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hollow Talk
Feb 2, 2014

Endie posted:

Holy poo poo no wonder the guy was able to write the OP in 24 hours or whatever that's like two words an hour.

Just look at all of those artisinal bullet points!

Hollow Talk
Feb 2, 2014

Drythe posted:

ccp seems to be trying to blow it with this resub email

They tend to blow rather a lot of things.

Hollow Talk
Feb 2, 2014

kiresays posted:

If a group wants to catch a bunch of supers by surprise preemptively logging in 300 of their own is quite literally the worst way to do it.

Logging in enough so that the other side can think "we can take that", however, just before somebody flips...

Hollow Talk
Feb 2, 2014

Endie posted:

The fleets we had logged-in, both super and sub-cap, were a long way from that zone. I mean, the imperium were never going to jump in supers when outnumbered almost 3:1 in subcaps alone.

Sure, all I'm saying is, this will stay he-says-she-says.

edit: Also, subcap DPS usually crater when PL/NC actually do use supers while they have subcaps out...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hollow Talk
Feb 2, 2014

Altran posted:

the new article by submission on tmc is pretty good, although it has an element of ranting in it, and not being critical enough, but it's a good start. i think this is what differs goon to pubbie alliances such as bob, neckbeards in goons actually have no life and care about a community, other than just stay on board while it's fun, then abandon for another when poo poo hits the fan

holy poo poo it rhymes! I'm beginning to feel like a Rap God, Rap God

There exists a pre-history that involved a number of failed discussions, so that might explain the lack of constructive criticism.

• Locked thread