Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nex
Jul 23, 2001

øæå¨æøåø
Grimey Drawer

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

I was hoping for some skill point respec or something. Yes I know I can buy extractors and sell them.

I am heavily trained in Gallente Drones. If I'm not going for a carrier is it worth keeping those skills for PVP or PVE over a non drone race stuff? Because I kind of want to roll Amarr instead.

I got 10 days free(?), discount on first month and had about 2-300k skillpoints free I believe, dont know if that was part of some promotion or w/e :toot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nex
Jul 23, 2001

øæå¨æøåø
Grimey Drawer
Let kismeeter back as a common pleb, he seems pretty chill

that was my opinion, ty for reading

nex
Jul 23, 2001

øæå¨æøåø
Grimey Drawer

4th Horseman posted:

If I join goons at this point will I be a hindrance as a newbie, in light of all the poo poo raining down or is this the best time to learn the game?

I subbed 2 weeks ago after mainly playing WoW before, not gonna lie - its a tough game to get into.
Join GF and give it a a try, just be patient. I try to see it as more of a marathon than a sprint.

For me the war going on makes it more motivating to stick with it. Lots of fleets and action while training your basic skills.

nex
Jul 23, 2001

øæå¨æøåø
Grimey Drawer
lol if you paid :10bux:

nex
Jul 23, 2001

øæå¨æøåø
Grimey Drawer
why are we mad about this name thing again?
also where are that daruna guy? hes missing out on the recent developments.

• Locked thread