Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Oodles
Oct 31, 2005

ground floor.

:toot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oodles
Oct 31, 2005

Endie posted:

well, writing it

Don't post pictures of your book, that we can't buy until June. Or if you're going to do that, take pictures of every page.

Thanks.

Oodles
Oct 31, 2005

Dorkopotamis posted:

gently caress this stupid game.

You do this while playing other games.

Oodles
Oct 31, 2005

ITS HAPPENING

Oodles
Oct 31, 2005

Zephyrine posted:

What everyone sees but no one will admit to recognizing the shape of.

I just see the core of a partly eaten Apple. But I'm just :shobon:

Oodles
Oct 31, 2005

https://www.worldwarbee.com

Their mein kampf

Oodles
Oct 31, 2005

Zephyrine posted:

:suicide:

Really it's my fault. I have only been shipping for 16 hours a day for 6 days straight now. Why would it get smaller?

What do you expect when the pings go out telling us to stock the staging.

Oodles
Oct 31, 2005

It was written one night, RMT are pretty glorious guys. Ungaar's voice is like liquid silk in my ears.

Oodles
Oct 31, 2005

Rapulum_Dei posted:

And if you don't someone will surely sell a fitted one to you with only a 40% markup.

Theta gotta eat.

Oodles
Oct 31, 2005

Endie posted:

The Party has diagnosed me as suffering from sluggish schozophrenia and philosophical intoxication leading to irrational divergence from right-thinking.

Also known as Yes voter syndrome.

Oodles
Oct 31, 2005

Endie posted:

You'll be first up against Hadrian's Wall, come the revolution, forums poster "Oodles".

I also vote Tory :ssh:

Oodles
Oct 31, 2005

When's citadels? The Tuesday after fanfest?

Have I got enough time to inject 90d worth of brain goo to get Chimera ratting, and make my money back?

Oodles
Oct 31, 2005

Is Grath PL's version of Space Dad?

Oodles
Oct 31, 2005

ApocalypseMeow posted:

The Reddit :fap: over killing a ratting carrier in Deklein is surely a sign that we are doomed and losing this war.

Was that the 4 in 33RB from yesterday?

Also, I got grief from a PH in a svipul for ratting this morning, "this is why you're losing sov". He then went onto say "top kek".

Oodles
Oct 31, 2005

Unfunny Poster posted:

I have no context for any of that.

Didn't atrum ping a few days ago about Hole Squad still getting SRP because someone in it is mittens gym buddy.

Also I know, never rely to Unfunny Poster. I know.

Oodles
Oct 31, 2005

On an unrelated note, wasn't the Prime Minister of Iceland supposed to give the welcome speech at fanfest?

Oodles
Oct 31, 2005

Unfunny Poster posted:

RnK always put together great videos. I genuinely wish my computer could handle recording that stuff without blowing up.

Also in other EVE video news, Andrew Groen (guy who wrote the History of EVE's Empires) put this video together about the Battle of C-J6MT when it was RA vs Coalition of the South.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WkYqWn3HSQ

Special thanks to MOA? :getout:

Oodles
Oct 31, 2005

The sacred spirit of Darius JOHNSON has manifested in Jabber.

This surely is the end of days.

Oodles
Oct 31, 2005

Despera posted:

Hey I made 8 bill from eve bet last night. That's eve-bet.com.

How much did you have to bet to get that return?

Oodles
Oct 31, 2005

Zephyrine posted:

Turn out that Mittens chin pubes was the Eve version of Frostmourne and when he shaved it off he lost all his powers. Out rose the spirit of DJ and told him that no king rules forever.

I saw one about it being some form of heat sink.

Despera posted:

You can bet it on anything vaguely a professional sport. Went broke to Titan in 4 days.

Do you follow sports in real life and know what to bet on?

Oodles
Oct 31, 2005

vyst posted:

I just wanted to let everyone know the Jason Statham LG G5 commercial has techno leekspin as the background music. I'm on mobile or I'd embed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOpsnNf9Wj0

fc how do I embed?

Oodles
Oct 31, 2005

I always think I should scam for the easy isk. Then I read the threads, and when the pubbies sign off with "thanks, hf and o7 mate" I kind of feel like I couldn't do that.

I'm a terrible goon.

Oodles
Oct 31, 2005

Tokyo Sexwhale posted:

Replacing the infrastructure in Deklein is going to be a bitch though, but that damage is already done, every single tower in Dek has been defanged.

Great time to be a hammerbee

Oodles
Oct 31, 2005

Worldshatter posted:

Probably yeah

We're all going in a wormhole. Didn't you watch the newbie class last night?

Oodles
Oct 31, 2005

This thread is making me see what reddit would be like if it was concentrated on one thread.

I don't like it.

Oodles
Oct 31, 2005

I think it's no bueno when you give subscribers better odds to win in game stuff than others.

Oodles
Oct 31, 2005

Unfunny Poster posted:

Some do. There's a guy named Chribba

Don't forget his veldspar tattoo.

NotTheProgurt posted:

Joined S*A today; I'm already in Karmafleet. I have no litany of complaints. I'm hoping we lose all our sov because it's a pain in the rear end, and then we can do 100 percent high sec ganking all day every day.

Oh god, they're flocking here. Look what you've done with your all inclusive posting.

Oodles
Oct 31, 2005

GreenBuckanneer posted:

Strip miners work on a venture??

Exhumers and Barges only.

Oodles
Oct 31, 2005

VideoGames posted:

Oh wait, does this mean my journey will be useless? I searched for mine in the modules stock window and the little icons say my ship can power it and I have the qualifications. Oh dear.

Did you try dragging it onto your ship?

Oodles
Oct 31, 2005

DisgracelandUSA posted:

Do I teach Video Games about ganking, and, if so, when?

Wait for him to be ganked first. Then he'll have revenge on his mind.

Oodles
Oct 31, 2005

Zephyrine posted:

The pages on this thread are moving to fast, it may very well be belt fed at this point.

Try being EUTZ, and waking up to 8 new pages.

Oodles
Oct 31, 2005

I play this bad game to PVE.

Oodles
Oct 31, 2005

VideoGames posted:

I noly just figured out I could see who has added me as contacts. Things kept popping up and I hit the F keys by mistake and opened maps.
This is a way better UI than I first thought.

Videogames, just wait till you hear about Rorquals that give you boosts to the amount you mine, and time taken for a cycle.

it's like a space buff.

Also, what are you training just now. Pretty sure we can advise a good training plan for a mining character.

Oodles
Oct 31, 2005

VideoGames posted:

This would be a massive help! At the moment I am learning Mining (1x) level 5 and it will be done in 2 days. I just typed in mining in the skill search box and got this one and one other which I completed on the first day.

http://dl.eve-files.com/media/corp/Halada/completeminersguide_ver2.0.1halada.pdf

(training guide)

Remap to max Mem/Int

Cybernetics I
Industry I
Industry II
Industry III
Industry IV
Industry V
Mining III
Mining IV
Mining Upgrades I
Mining Upgrades II
Shield Upgrades I
Shield Upgrades II
Tactical Shield Manipulation I
Shield Upgrades III
Science IV
Astrogeology I
Astrogeology II
Astrogeology III
Astrogeology IV
Drones I
Mining Drone Operation I
Mining Drone Operation II
Mining Drone Operation III
Scout Drone Operation I
Scout Drone Operation II
Scout Drone Operation III
Drones II
Drones III
Combat Drone Operation I
Combat Drone Operation II
Combat Drone Operation III
Hull Upgrades I
Hull Upgrades II
Hull Upgrades III
Mechanics III
Mining Barge I
Mining Barge II
Mining Barge III

Total training time with +3s is 10d 8h or so.

This will enable you to sit in a retriever with T1 strips, enough tank to warp off if targeted, and fit expanded cargoholds. At this point you can join an existing op or mine solo (though you'll probably want someone to distract the rats). This alt can now start making isk, albeit with a lot of hand-holding. But if you gently caress up, retrievers are cheap and you're still in alpha clone territory. Don't bother trying to active tank a retriever; that midslot is there for an extender or a hardener to buy enough time to warp out if anything looks at you funny.

At this point, the next milestone is going to be a Hulk with T1 strip miners.

(in 10 days, poke me and I'll post the rest. Alternatively join GSF and you can read our wiki. It's full of helpful info)

Oodles
Oct 31, 2005

Given the slap fest that's going on in null just now, I might rip out my ratting skills and inject exhumers.

Can't see me flying an Ishtar any time soon, and I can go chill with Videogames in highsec.

Oodles
Oct 31, 2005

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

academion, nobody stripped his roles, im literally in the ~famous~ chatlog

Who's bobvii?

Oodles
Oct 31, 2005

Da Mott Man posted:

One is none, hopefully someone took a prepper course.

There is the guy with the bajillion cans of soup. He might be able to advise.

Oodles
Oct 31, 2005

God dammit, everyone in this thread and reddit act like my 1 year old.

Just because you can scream at the top of your lungs, doesn't mean that you should. Also, don't scream while I'm asleep. It fucks me off.

Oodles
Oct 31, 2005

darth cookie posted:

turbo purge the inactives/dead weight this weekend. :kheldragar:

Pretty sure that's what Dod was doing during the last pastebin leak. As I logged in the next day to not being in HS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oodles
Oct 31, 2005

darth cookie posted:

The last meta show with digi was fantastic.

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

• Locked thread