Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
This game is
This poll is closed.
Great! 180 32.61%
Awesome! 212 38.41%
Good! 160 28.99%
Total: 552 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Oxygen Deficiency
May 19, 2008

This might actually be the first FF where I am okay with everyones default hair.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oxygen Deficiency
May 19, 2008

Terper posted:

Sibling special! Iris is Gladio's little sister, introduced in Brotherhood (though first seen during the Reclaim Your Throne trailer), and will be cruising along with you at times.

Second is Ravus, Luna's older brother. Seems like a charming fellow.

Also, dialogue wheel.

If they made it so that you could pick up random hitchhikers, this would instantly become my GOTY.

Oxygen Deficiency
May 19, 2008

Terper posted:

The Cindy skin is the loser price, so you shouldn't have much trouble getting it

Anyway just sign up here, no need to pre-order

https://carbunclesurprise.finalfantasyxv.com/rules/amoe

Yay, I got a Cindy-mobile skin!

Can I use this with an EU version of the game?

Oxygen Deficiency
May 19, 2008

I was quite surprised to see a 2016 date after they mentioned the delay, was so sure he was about to say next year at the earliest. Given how some day-one patches have been received lately, I can sort of see the dev teams concern (not that I personally would be opposed to a day one patch, but I can certainly relate)

Oxygen Deficiency
May 19, 2008

Has anyone ordered the physical deluxe edition from SE Europes online store and have you received it yet? Just looking for an acceptable timeframe before I start looking for where my package is.

edit: sorry if this has been asked a million times, I'm avoiding reading the rest of the thread.

Oxygen Deficiency fucked around with this message at 15:25 on Dec 1, 2016

Oxygen Deficiency
May 19, 2008

I just started playing but Prompto is a cool dude and he can stay for his Graviton Surge alone.

My fave Prompto battle exchange so far:

Noctis: Blondie, you're up.
Prompto: I uhh.... guess that's me?

Oxygen Deficiency
May 19, 2008

Speaking of bugs, I got into a fight with a bunch of Sahagin and used Promptos gravity tech combined with Noct's Blizard spell and literally froze the game. I'm willing to blame it on the fact that I left the game on pause for several hours before the battle. I really don't treat my PS4 very well.

Oxygen Deficiency
May 19, 2008

How do I change the "Noctis constipated face" setting on Promptos camera?

Oxygen Deficiency
May 19, 2008

I'm on chapter 8 (9?) right now and my saved photo's is nearing it's limit. Will it give me the option to swap new ones in for older ones or will it just stop letting me save new ones? I wouldn't mind too much except that the game keeps throwing amazing photos at me like Aranea selfies and what the hell am I supposed to do, NOT save those?!

My personal favourite photo so far has got to be Iris flashing the peace sign while a dead Bandersnatch sizzles in the background.

Oxygen Deficiency
May 19, 2008

exploded mummy posted:

You can manually delete then in the Archives section of the main menu.

Oh perfect, thanks. I definitely saved a lot of terrible ones when I started playing.

Oxygen Deficiency
May 19, 2008

kirbysuperstar posted:

lol dare

One of my favorite moments in this game was Prompto turning in his seat and saying "Noct. I need a photo with a chocobo. Right now.". Honest to God, I had only just left Wiz ranch in the car ten seconds prior. You couldn't do that when we were there, buddy?

Prompto: Hey Noct, let's get closer to <landmark> to get a photo!
Noctis: Sure!

*parks car*
Prompto: Aw, do we HAVE to waaaaalk?!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oxygen Deficiency
May 19, 2008

*Get's down to 0 hp
*Walks over to Ignis
Ignis: Gladio, Noct needs help!

• Locked thread