Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
This game is
This poll is closed.
Great! 180 32.61%
Awesome! 212 38.41%
Good! 160 28.99%
Total: 552 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

I kinda forgot about the warping and didn't find any additional weapons

I should probably give it another runthrough

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Hello, I bought this game for 40$ on Amazon, but they sent it somewhere else. I'm looking forward to seeing if the replacement gets shipped somewhere else too, that will be fun.

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

When do you get new clothes and how do you use Machinery well? I gave a bioblaster to Prompto and, boy, was that a mistake.

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

RatHat posted:

Why was it a mistake? It won't poison you, there's no friendly fire unless you're Confused.
All I know is I got into a battle and ended it poisoned all to hell

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

I just beat Titan. Quest says I need to approach Umbra but nothing happens when I do. I'm guessing that's a bug?

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Lmao the copy they sent to another state entirely arrived today so now I have 2 copies of FFXV. The package tracker says it's been on a grand old adventure trying to make its way to my place. It's like a week late but I appreciate the effort, buddy.

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

kung-fu fighting Aranea 100 ft. in the air is my favorite thing so far

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

OK, how the gently caress do you get Red Giants to stop their loving gravity attack. I burned through an embarrassing amount of healing items trying to get it to stop before I figured out to just leave the area long enough for it to stop and come back in. Do they just use it forever until you run away or die?

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

RatHat posted:

Try hitting them.
I did

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Well im glad it's not intentional and i hope they fix it sometime. For now I'll just avoid them.

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Bushiz posted:

The wasps are a nightmare and the ones that confuse are the hardest enemy in any final fantasy. I have a stack of 70 or so tricasts in one flask that I use any time I am forced to fight them.
How do you get that many?

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

THE AWESOME GHOST posted:

If you go in when you're like, level 40 with crappy equipment it's a nightmare and the bombs keep making more bombs
ugh, don't remind me. I went in right after Aranea showed me how to get in those kinds of dungeons.

When I came back I got almost all the way to that room with what is still the only functional teleporter pad I've found before I realized Gladios sword did 0 damage to them :downs:

Costlemark is not my favorite place

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

https://twitter.com/oversized_frog/status/820401181520433152

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

I have heard nothing but praise for Witcher 3's writing, any time I see it mentioned. But than I haven't been to the W3 thread to see the Official Goon Opinion™ :shrug:

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

If you tell Ignis to stay he'll ignore you and go anyway

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

so do these fireworks ever end

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nihilarian
Oct 2, 2013

Gilgamesh only has one arm what is this bullshit

• Locked thread