Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
This game is
This poll is closed.
Great! 180 32.61%
Awesome! 212 38.41%
Good! 160 28.99%
Total: 552 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Only Trust Your Respirator, kupo!
Art/Quote by: Rubby
Perfect release date, just as the sun sets earlier and there's more reason to gallivant through forests on a chocobo from the comfort of my couch. Hyyyyyped.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Terper posted:

It's from "Chuunibyou", which roughly translates to something like "Eighth Grader Disease/Syndrome". You know how people make like, characters based on Sonic but make them SUPER COOL when they're dumb teens?

It's that

And for the briefest of moments, the world concurred with Joe Lieberman on video games

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

atholbrose posted:

I'm really enjoying this concert -- and, as a matter of fact, my slow ramping up of excitement for the game itself. I'm really looking forward to it.

I'm surprised how much of the music I've already heard.

Same, I was looking forward to the game but not particularly hyped with it being 2.5+ months out, but this stream has been really good and sparked renewed anticipation.

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Is Road Trip US only, or does it seem like amazon.ca will offer it?

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Schwartzcough posted:

That was pretty cool.

Yeah, this is the first time I've been intrigued by the over-arching plot. Buddy road trip and the battle system and exploring had sold me on it, but will be great if the narrative beyond the four main dudes holds up its end of the bargain as well.

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Wendell posted:

Why the hell is Amazon's road trip promotion not available in Canada?

Same

No real pre-order option I'm tempted by tbqh. The metal book would be cool (I really love XII's) but I'm not a huge fan of the special cover art on XV's so might just get the standard version.

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Will be on a three day mini holiday as of Tuesday.

Of course it's due to a Tuesday morning wisdom tooth extraction so we'll see just how much I feel like playing. :v:

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Was the Deluxe Edition a limited-number pre-order only version? I like the metal case and other items juuuust enough to consider spending the extra $, but it appears to be sold out everywhere I look. I'm in Montreal so amazon.ca, EBGames, Best Buy, and Wal-Mart are my usual options, but perhaps I'm over-looking some place.

Merci!

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Is there a notable difference in loading times or other performance issues between an installed disc version and a downloaded version of PS4 games? Have never really played a disc game much since getting the console.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Soul Glo posted:

None whatsoever. It's the same file, only the delivery and authentication is different.

Good to hear, would feel weird to own a main series FF title without having the disc/box/case.

• Locked thread