Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
This game is
This poll is closed.
Great! 180 32.61%
Awesome! 212 38.41%
Good! 160 28.99%
Total: 552 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
univbee
Jun 3, 2004

jabro posted:

$270 for the collector's edition. That's all you need to know.

PS4 version sold out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Timespan between the release of Final Fantasy and Final Fantasy VII = 3,332 days.

Timespan between the announcement of Final Fantasy XV (formerly known as Versus XIII) and its release date = 3,798 days.

10 years, 4 months, 22 days

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Xavier434 posted:

I am going to buy a PS4 to play this game. I just hope that the Playstation 4.5 comes out either before or soon after FFXV releases because I would rather buy that.

The guy who posted that huge PS4.5k detail leak said they were optimistically aiming for Q1 2017 for it, so I think this is doubtful.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Xavier434 posted:

Wait...what exactly isn't true? The 4.5 or the leak? I have not been following this stuff at all.

The most recent information we know about the PS4.5 is from a super-secret internal meeting that one guy spilled the beans on. The following two things keep it from being 100% bullshit:

- The guy was verified by NeoGAF as someone who would, at least, be legitimately part of such a meeting (although his exact details are kept private to avoid reprisals)
- The Wall Street Journal has written about it, and they're not the kind of place which blindly reports unverified rumors.

All of that being said, it can still be "true" but Sony hasn't necessarily committed to this plan, they could still silently 180, or at least the important parts (e.g. it could be a "PS4 slim" which plays 4K media but game-wise is identical to the current PS4). Or it can be one guy deciding to whip the internet into a frenzy for stock manipulation or "shits and giggles" for all we know.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Stormgale posted:

You are encouraged to regularly make camp which gives your anime butler a chance to cook food for buffs yes.

He obviously read the hit cookbook "Cooking for Buffs" :gay:

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Tenzarin posted:

I hope it does come out for PC and then I don't have to ever use the playstation ever again. As time goes on the purchase just keeps getting worse and less use.

FFXV director Hajime Tabata told Engadget that the studio isn't currently working on a PC version of the game. But, Tabata said he was "aware of the big call for a PC version."

"Unfortunately we weren't able to do simultaneous development on a PC and console version for XV," he said. "We had to focus on the console version and our goal was to maximize, optimize everything for the HD consoles. Once that's done, then we will definitely take a good, hard look at PC and what we need to do, and consider all our options. But right now we aren't decided, we're still considering a lot of things."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

I said come in! posted:

Also where is Final Fantasy XII-HD? :(

On your PC in an emulator?

• Locked thread