Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Phenotype
Jul 24, 2007

You must defeat Sheng Long to stand a chance.

CBJSprague24 posted:

e- The best part of the fight sequence was Bob Ross Kreiger's heavy breathing and karate moves being totally ineffective in the grand scheme of things.

I love the spot where Archer's getting pinned against a wall and he sees Krieger delusion-karate'ing over the guy's shoulder, and...nope, Krieger doesn't hit the guy, he sharply turns 90 degrees to continue punching the air.

tsob posted:

What was the baby Huey name the guy called Pam in this episode about? I didn't get the reference.

I don't mean to be rude, but googling "baby huey" brings up seven pictures of a fat yellow duck on the very first page, including two actual comic book covers and the description "Baby Huey is a gigantic and naïve duckling cartoon character." C'mon, man, it's not exactly a deep and obscure reference.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phenotype
Jul 24, 2007

tsob posted:

It's not rude, but it is silly, since if I've never seen or heard of the character before, and yes, even fairly well known stuff can escape someone's attention, especially if they're living in another country, then how could I have known it was the right character if I Google'd it?

Be...because fat Pam was in a bright yellow dress and Google immediately shows you a fat duck with bright yellow coloring? Would you have assumed that its probably a different Baby Huey that somehow fits the situation better, yet is obscure enough that Google's first few hits don't find it?

I guess this is a dumb discussion, its just a pet peeve of mine when people ask questions that can be easily answered if they spent ten seconds of their own time searching for it. If it's something that's not immediately solvable by the most obvious Google search, then sure, but why should we answer you when you can't take the slightest effort to find out on your own?

Phenotype
Jul 24, 2007

Megaspel posted:

I think that's only because you're used to his voice coming out of Archer, and it probably doesn't help when all the other characters look at least vaguely like their voice actors. You get used to it after a while.

Try watching Frisky Dingo and hearing Ray's voice coming out of what seems like it should be Archer.

• Locked thread