Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Ever get a uncomfortable hug from a drag queen and wake up in a cold sweat the next 4 nights?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

MiracleWhale posted:

I don't have a radio, is this show available via podcast

it sure isn't, caller! i don't know if you caught my interview on monday with producer larry (god rest his soul), but we talked about our new initiative of selling shows in jars! i've got a bunch of tubes in my mouth hooked up to mason jars, and at the end of the show we seal them up, write a label on some masking tape and sell em through the mail! let me know your address and credit card number and we'll ship you off a show!

i guess what i'm saying is you need to turn that hard earned dough into a jar of my show

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

OctoberBlues posted:

Hi Jerry how about you answer my loving questioN!!

hey caller, we're trying to talk about gripes on this morning's show! and if you're gripe is that i didn't answer your question then i know a nice open burial plot next to producer larry that i can set you up in!

:george:

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

hey caller, we're trying to talk about gripes on this morning's show! and if you're gripe is that i didn't answer your question then i know a nice open burial plot next to producer larry that i can set you up in!

:george:

Well Jerry I'm reporting you to the FCC, your next gripe will be with them!

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

MiracleWhale posted:

I don't have a radio, is this show available via podcast

No, its a dying show anyways. Look at how awful the host is.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Jerry I have a gripe: nosey doctors!

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
My gripe is huggy drag queens

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
My gripe is bad talk shows. Mumphrey knows a lot about those.

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

well well we-hee-hee-heeeel hey there wireless fans and welcome to another installment of mornings with mumphrey where we take your mondays and turn em into mumphreys!

*slidewhistle and spring sound effect*

today we're chatting all about you, the listener and ur gripes. got a big gripe, small gripe? tell ol doctor mumhprey cause he's gotta big bag of suppositories shaped like advice! i guess what i'm saying is we're going to take your beefs and turn em in to taco salad

*toilet flush sound* :george:

alright, the switchboard is lighting up. you're on the air caller, top o' the mumphrey to you!

yo yo yOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO J to tha MUMPH!

i've been listening to your show since back when you used to run it outta that knocked-over latrine behind the Bol-Mor lanes.

well, i never had a reason to call in before but this is just eatin away at me something awful. every time i go into the closed off room upstairs it gets really loving cold and i start hearing these crazy voices telling me to shoot up a school! what's your take on this? i already checked the insulation and everything's just fine so i can't make heads nor tails of this poo poo nohow

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Microwaves Mom posted:

No, its a dying show anyways. Look at how awful the host is.

can't stumph the mumph

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
GIVE ME MY MONEY MUMPHREY I'LL KILL YOU. I'LL loving KILL YOU.

Paranoid Peanut
Nov 13, 2009

is this show pre-recorded?

It's Thursday, not Monday!

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

Applewhite posted:

Jerry I have a gripe: nosey doctors!

i know what you mean caller! everytime i go to the doctor it's a million questions that they have no business asking! i don't know if you caught my interview with privacy expert edward snowden but we chatted at length about this exact issue.

the solution that the snowman and i came up with is murder. for too long these charlatans have prodded into our lives and our anuses with impunity! the trouble with murder though is you can go to jail for a long time if you don't do it right, so you have to use your noggin a little bit! my favourite way to murder a doctor is to stash a small, fragile vial of powerful acid in your rectum. when ol sawbones sticks a finger up for a looksee, the vial breaks and he gets dissolved from the finger on down! you're going to want to protect yourself here, so have a friend or loved one funnel a melted candle up your rear end to create a protective wax coating.

i guess what i'm saying is you need to send that physician to a mortician

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

Claven666 posted:

yo yo yOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO J to tha MUMPH!

i've been listening to your show since back when you used to run it outta that knocked-over latrine behind the Bol-Mor lanes.

well, i never had a reason to call in before but this is just eatin away at me something awful. every time i go into the closed off room upstairs it gets really loving cold and i start hearing these crazy voices telling me to shoot up a school! what's your take on this? i already checked the insulation and everything's just fine so i can't make heads nor tails of this poo poo nohow

haha well caller, i make my living giving out advice over the radio, so i can't really say you shouldn't listen to a disembodied voice!

i guess what i'm saying is you need to let those voices dictate your choices

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
Mumph-dawg, my man!

How do I tell my Wife she has terminal scabies?

I'll hang up and take my answer off the air.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot
See how he tries to ignore me?

He cannot, he fears me though, he fears me so much.

The mumph knows the hammer is comin and the hammer is gonna slam down hard.

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Jerry you know what makes me gripe? How we just sit here and let Obamacare take away American jobs meanwhile Ben Ghazi is still on the loose and "Hell"arry "Clod"ton hasn't done a thing about it! I tell ya!
I tell you what America needs is another Hitler. He'd whip all these millenniums into shape, and shut down the internet while he was at it!

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

Microwaves Mom posted:

See how he tries to ignore me?

He cannot, he fears me though, he fears me so much.

The mumph knows the hammer is comin and the hammer is gonna slam down hard.

t-that's all the time we have today on mornings with mumphrey. thanks for listening and may god have mercy on your souls.

stay tuned for this week in butt sex with homosexual hank

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
leaves radio on. pulls it slowly into bathtub.

Microwaves Mom
Nov 8, 2015

by zen death robot

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

t-that's all the time we have today on mornings with mumphrey. thanks for listening and may god have mercy on your souls.

stay tuned for this week in butt sex with homosexual hank

I'm the scratching on your second story window at night Mumphrey, its not the tree branches in the wind. It is me. Clawing, coming to get in.

Im coming for you Mumph... I'm coming...

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

Jerry Mumphrey? More like Hubert Humphrey. :smuggo:

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

my loyal listeners. if you ever loved me please defend me

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
i hope your sports team loses

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Cantaloupe posted:

first time long time is kind of an oxymoron lol

First time caller long time listener, someone hang up on this newb

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
Mumph... MUMPH... MUMPH! Don't walk away, Mumph!

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
HEELLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO JERRRY

Love the show man

Listen I got a problem with the girl I've been going out with. She keeps getting into the fridge and sucking down all the grape squeeze jam, I'm going though dozens of bottles of the stuff a week! Any advice?!

Take me out with a bong hit, a flush and an atom bomb bayyyyybeeeeeeee

raton fucked around with this message at 19:43 on Mar 31, 2016

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Applewhite posted:

Jerry you know what makes me gripe? How we just sit here and let Obamacare take away American jobs meanwhile Ben Ghazi is still on the loose and "Hell"arry "Clod"ton hasn't done a thing about it! I tell ya!
I tell you what America needs is another Hitler. He'd whip all these millenniums into shape, and shut down the internet while he was at it!

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

please help me. I have left a coded brail message in kosher salt in the agreed upon place

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
throws single rose down jerrys spiderhole. h.t.h

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
j mumph I hope you die in the next few years, thanks, love the show

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014
Jerry, longtime listener here. Can I email your wife?

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

please help me. I have left a coded brail message in kosher salt in the agreed upon place

sorry my humps, my humps, my lovely J-to-tha-mumphs but i don't speak braille and i can't even help you anyway in account of the police has been chasin me all over the county today for soem reaosn

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

what is love though jerey

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

jerry jerry jerry, can't you see
that everybody wants to put their bepis on me

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
So, uhhh, Mumfy, I uhhhhh..... I need advice on this..... uhhhh, thing. So hooooowwwww.... would I go about trying, to... uhhh..... what I want to know is..... if I wanMYASSHOLEISASBIGASAMASONJAR!

*hangs up*

MiracleWhale
Jun 30, 2015

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

So, uhhh, Mumfy, I uhhhhh..... I need advice on this..... uhhhh, thing. So hooooowwwww.... would I go about trying, to... uhhh..... what I want to know is..... if I wanMYASSHOLEISASBIGASAMASONJAR!

*hangs up*

wow talk about a softball question you call this journalism

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

Well I think your show is enormously entertaining as it is, but maybe you could draw a broader demographic if you hired a wacky sidekick with a funny voice and an animal name.
Something like "Mumphrey and the Ibex".

Oh and add sound effects. The Hindenburg play-by-play always makes me laugh.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Hi Jerry! Huge fan! Haven't listened for a while on account of I finally bought a TV a few years ago, but my TV has since been stolen so now im back. Anyway thats mostly irrellevant, I am looking for some advice. Here is my problem. I have to wake up in the morning, almost every day and go to work, which sucks, but I could deal with it except for one thing... Every morning when I wake up I am very sleepy and want to go back to bed, BUT I CAN'T for the aformentioned reasons (having to go to work almost every day (not saturday or sunday though)). What do I do?

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Odessa awaits ye Jerry!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
bababooey bababooey lady gaga's penis

• Locked thread