Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

well well we-hee-hee-heeeel hey there wireless fans and welcome to another installment of mornings with mumphrey where we take your mondays and turn em into mumphreys!

*slidewhistle and spring sound effect*

today we're chatting all about you, the listener and ur gripes. got a big gripe, small gripe? tell ol doctor mumhprey cause he's gotta big bag of suppositories shaped like advice! i guess what i'm saying is we're going to take your beefs and turn em in to taco salad

*toilet flush sound* :george:

alright, the switchboard is lighting up. you're on the air caller, top o' the mumphrey to you!

yo yo yOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO J to tha MUMPH!

i've been listening to your show since back when you used to run it outta that knocked-over latrine behind the Bol-Mor lanes.

well, i never had a reason to call in before but this is just eatin away at me something awful. every time i go into the closed off room upstairs it gets really loving cold and i start hearing these crazy voices telling me to shoot up a school! what's your take on this? i already checked the insulation and everything's just fine so i can't make heads nor tails of this poo poo nohow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

please help me. I have left a coded brail message in kosher salt in the agreed upon place

sorry my humps, my humps, my lovely J-to-tha-mumphs but i don't speak braille and i can't even help you anyway in account of the police has been chasin me all over the county today for soem reaosn

• Locked thread