Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
hey mumphrey, love the show. first time, long time. i got a gripe for ya. my neighbors dog is always barkin. barkin at this, barkin at that. it just grinds my gears. what should i do?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

hey there caller! hope you tuned in last week when we had jack hanna on the show telling us all sorts of crazy animal facts! one thing old jacko learned me is that dogs are the only animal on earth that barks! sounds like you got dealt a pretty bad hand with your neighbour!

:woof:

anywho, an old trick that noblemen used to use to shut up a yappy mutt was they would fill a block of cheese full of sawdust and leave it inconspicuously on the dog's patrol route. soon enough that dog cant resist the smell of cheese and sawdust and gobbles it right up! now you may need to do this a few times depending on the size of the dog, but soon enough that wood jams em up so bad that they can't bark, bite, run, jump or breathe!

i guess what i'm saying is you need to turn that dog into a log

:woof:

thatnks for the call. next caller good mumphgrey to ya

thanks jerry!

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Applewhite posted:

Jerry you know what makes me gripe? How we just sit here and let Obamacare take away American jobs meanwhile Ben Ghazi is still on the loose and "Hell"arry "Clod"ton hasn't done a thing about it! I tell ya!
I tell you what America needs is another Hitler. He'd whip all these millenniums into shape, and shut down the internet while he was at it!

• Locked thread