Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Artsygrrl
Apr 24, 2007

I'm just here.

Grimey Drawer
May I also get in on this?

Twitter link: https://twitter.com/anneonymous79

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Artsygrrl
Apr 24, 2007

I'm just here.

Grimey Drawer
I am just having fun with making stupidly silly pictures of my Mii. :j:

Artsygrrl
Apr 24, 2007

I'm just here.

Grimey Drawer
I want to say that I added as many people as possible (going off of the list), but if there are any stragglers, please let me know. Also, at this rate I will never get that full ninja costume.

On the bright side, I'm getting the hang of the Miifoto tool. :v:

Artsygrrl
Apr 24, 2007

I'm just here.

Grimey Drawer
I added a few more people on Twitter who I may have missed last time. Also loving the bread chat in these comments. :)

Artsygrrl
Apr 24, 2007

I'm just here.

Grimey Drawer
Is anyone else sitting on a dozen or so 'pending' Miitomo friend requests? I think I've finally plateaued here. I am pleased to know that the internet cares about cats and bread. :)

Artsygrrl
Apr 24, 2007

I'm just here.

Grimey Drawer
I'm still just having a ball with making weird pictures, but I wish they'd add more elements to play with. Maybe in time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Artsygrrl
Apr 24, 2007

I'm just here.

Grimey Drawer
The tablet decided to become a paperweight, but once that issue is resolved, I hope to be back in Miitomo soon.

• Locked thread