Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
https://twitter.com/ponchis_g

Add me guys

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Avocados posted:

I dunno what else to do in miitomo now

shut it down

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Putting my Twitter on here was a good idea. Now I'm just adding a bunch of goons I'm mutual friends with.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Shoutouts to Ryan. His answers have like 20+ replies the gently caress

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Anyone know how to increase the popularity/friend level? I reached level 5, but I guess it's just answering and responding to other people?

Also I have over 130 friends now thanks goons. Hopefully this doesn't become too much of a hassle

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

rio posted:

One big problem I'm having is that recent activity doesn't update, and when it rarely does it is not actually recent. Like, if I go to a friends room to check a thread it will be more current than what is shown in recent activity. I hope they fix that one soon because it seems like it should be one of the main spots to be checking when in the app.

Pretty much this. It's a mess currently

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Got bored of this app :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Anaxite posted:

That'll make some of my friends happy.

Too little too late

I already deleted this app