Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Unmature
May 9, 2008
Lets bii friends!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unmature
May 9, 2008
My suggested friends is flooded with randos based on mutual friends and I'm seeing almost no Twitter or Facebook people. I have Facebook friends I KNOW are playing and can't add them. Is there a separate list of them somewhere? I keep refreshing the Facebook and Twitter connections and still get nothing.

Unmature
May 9, 2008
I've been answering a ton of questions, but it seems like I've just stopped leveling up. I'm 8, barely a pixel away from 9. How are other people so high? The first couple days I was leveling every couple hours, but it's really slowed down.

Unmature
May 9, 2008

jivjov posted:

For those grinding up platinum points, the Weekly challenges (like logging in to Miiverse and the eshop) rolled over today.

Also having this issue. I have friends that I know are playing on Facebook and I can't friend them because all I see are mutual recommends.

Silver Falcon posted:

I don't suppose there's a way to filter the Recommended Friends down to just Twitter followers or whatever? I've got so many recommended friends based on mutual friends that I can't find specific people.

You can do those more than once?

Has anyone else not gotten the everybody answers question? My girlfriend got it, but I haven't yet. I don't want to miss it.

Unmature
May 9, 2008
I played Disney Magic Kingdoms for a couple days, but didn't get any of the special in-game offers my girlfriend got. So I'm worried something might be wrong with my phone that keeps me from getting stuff like that.

But then I figured Gameloft probably just sucks at making games and I uninstalled Magic Kingdoms.

Unmature
May 9, 2008
The coin well really dried up for me. I was buying a ton of poo poo the first few days, but haven't been able to afford anything cool in a while.

Unmature
May 9, 2008
Now I'm just getting all the same questions all over again. This fuckin' game.

Unmature
May 9, 2008

Waltzing Along posted:

We had to pay with our time.

Which is worthless.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unmature
May 9, 2008

Takoluka posted:

I love that candy has a purpose now.

What is it?