Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
https://twitter.com/SAWaltzingAlong

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
If you see something you like in the shop under the Today tab, buy it today. They only last a day. I learned the hard way. Good bye cute pleated skirt.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
It looks like there is a limit to the # of friends you can have. I tried adding someone who had a full list. GG Nintendo.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

God drat..how did someone get to 1000 already? Sat up all night hitting the button over and over?

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Sudden Javelin posted:

He's talking about 1000 friends. You sound like you're talking about points

Yeah. I am guessing it would take at least 4 hours to get 1000 friends because of how loving slow it is to click and wait for it to refresh every time.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Lemming posted:

More people are joining that list than I can add, I'm losing the loving race

Yeah, I saw the same thing. You can see the # of people suggesting each person climbing. I was down to about 10 per person, put the phone down for an hour, then it was over 20. Now it's around 30. I suspect I could sit here for 2 hours sending requests and not run out.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
I love how it is now taking 10+ seconds per friend request due to it having to deal with bad programming.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Anyone else notice the app running slower and slower the more friends you have? Takes so long to load or do anything now.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
I know Japan is way behind the US when it comes to app development, but this is ridiculous. I wonder if they did any QA at all. It's taking over 30 seconds to add a friend now.

E: Another super lovely feature is how if your screen sleeps or you go to another app, when you come back it has to reload, even if you were only gone a second. Just plain bad.

Waltzing Along fucked around with this message at 17:09 on Apr 3, 2016

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

zolthorg posted:

i have 800 friends and it doesnt really work well when i try to cancel a friend request i sent so i can accept one that has been sent to me
but my friends list and all the requests sent to me still load in about 5 seconds on 4g or wifi
on an iphone 5s
not sure what is wrong with your phones / connections guys

I've tried both and I have a very fast wifi connection. Doesn't make a difference. The loading circle just spins till it times out.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Loading failed. Tap here to try again.

1 minute later:

1 minute later:

1 minute later:

1 minute later:

gently caress this poo poo. I've seen my friends screen like 5 times today.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Day 2 of being unable to access my friends list. They have to know about this issue by now.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
I think Nintendo did shoddy QA and didn't take into account people might have more than 10 friends or requests at a time. And used lovely servers. This is just really bad all around. I must have at least 100 friend requests waiting and somewhere between 8-900 friends. Two full days being down is awesome.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Every morning I have all the "missions" that require others to do thing done. So that's a benefit of a lot of friends.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
I can't add any more friends and I am still in the 800s. I thought it topped out at 1000.

Weird.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

zolthorg posted:

friends and active requests but not received requests
either that or thats whats causing the glitch that makes your friends list never load
i had a backlog of about fifty sent to me that i was going to cancel requests and accept them
but then i stopped being able to use friends list

I wasnt' able to use the friends list for a while but now I can. People can still send me requests which means my list is not full. It's just a dumb glitch.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Miitomo sucks.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Miitomo is complete garbage and poo poo. The only thing about it that could be considered good is nothing. I mean the photos. Those are sort of fun. But everything else is terrible. It eats up a huge amount of storage. It is slow. It is buggy. It is feature-poor.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Raserys posted:

Why you guys acting like you had to pay for this, yeah there's nothing to do but you can delete it no consequence

We had to pay with our time.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Unmature posted:

Which is worthless.

So is Miitomo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Bass Bottles posted:

There should have been a house decorating element.

You should be able to infiltrate enemy bases and steal their clothes.

• Locked thread