Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jeff Goldblum
Dec 3, 2009

Louisgod posted:

4 pages in and I haven't seen a 9/11 joke, what the gently caress

Really? Okay.

e: oh yeah, add me
twitter.com/askdeadhorse

Jeff Goldblum fucked around with this message at 23:00 on Apr 1, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jeff Goldblum
Dec 3, 2009

Avocados posted:

This game needs more content :whitewater:

New drop drops when?

Jeff Goldblum
Dec 3, 2009

15 tickets later and all I have to show for it are three colors of ninja outfit.

The struggle becomes you, Miitomo drop.

Jeff Goldblum
Dec 3, 2009

Agent Rush posted:

I'm @AgentAccel, for whoever wants to add me. Also, has anyone tried adding friends face-to-face? I can't get that to work for some reason, it just says no friends found even when we're pushing the same symbol.

Make sure you both have bluetooth on or wi-fi or whichever radio system it uses for local connection?

Jeff Goldblum
Dec 3, 2009

Hey guys, there's a new Miitomo drop and it's really fruity! :downsrim:

Jeff Goldblum
Dec 3, 2009

The Virtual Boy was a good product and I would buy it again.

How much was it?

e. i am also very happy i own a game boy camera and game boy printer, these are things i still use

ee. someone please send me their 3ds stand my five year old is trying to play kid icarus and has carpal tunnel

eee. is the wii car charging accessory is compatible with the wiiu i would like to bring the wiiu camping this summer

eeee. does anyone want to buy my collection of golf stick accessories for the wiimote? at least half of them are "license by ninfendo"

eeeee. something something all of the NES and SNES accessories

Nintendo of America

Jeff Goldblum fucked around with this message at 03:52 on Apr 17, 2016

Jeff Goldblum
Dec 3, 2009

oh hey cool, that splatoon thing that they said would be reward for all those follows?
its a drop

e: oh, the wigs just came free

Jeff Goldblum fucked around with this message at 08:20 on Apr 27, 2016

Jeff Goldblum
Dec 3, 2009

Blackbelt Bobman posted:

I hope that means there will be a new Animal Crossing game, too! It would be weird if they did a smartphone app for a three-year-old game

Nintendo posted:

Both of these are pure game applications. Compared to Miitomo, they have more prominent game elements, and the game content will tie closely into Nintendo’s dedicated games business.

They are also saying that they want the Fire Emblem game to be a "more accessible' title of the franchise, and will be tying the Animal Crossing game in to their planned console release. Basically, Nintendo saw how companies like Bethesda developed a beneficial cross-platform promotion for their games and now they want a piece.

Unfortunately, it will be another year before we see the NX released, and you can bet that these projected releases will be included as debut titles or later releases for this newer system, as opposed to the flatlining WiiU.

e. Of course, there is a slight possibility as Nintendo also said they won't have the NX at the upcoming E3, so they're going to have very little to talk about unless they start breaking out the cross-platforming.

Jeff Goldblum fucked around with this message at 22:40 on Apr 27, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jeff Goldblum
Dec 3, 2009

If you downloaded Miitomo and can honestly say you derived no pleasure from it, well, you are still a lying rear end in a top hat and totally wrong.

Domo, Miitomo

• Locked thread