Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spellman
May 31, 2011

StabMasterArson posted:

Isn't there a QR code feature? wouldnt that be easier?

There is, but I'm guessing it's your Mii's QR code, so you can add them to your plaza on the Wii U or 3DS.

One missed opportunity, you should be able to do up your room? With furniture and all that. Kinda surprised since this is a money grubbin game and all

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spellman
May 31, 2011

Bean posted:

Are missions working? I know I've given more than three answers on something and I'm reasonably sure I have a question with more than five hearts.

I've been completing missions, the daily missions seemed to reset at 12 midnight EST, so it might've reset, for you.

Spellman
May 31, 2011

Astroduck posted:

I forgot I even had a Twitter account. Send Nude Mii pics.

https://twitter.com/astroduck777

Junkie Disease posted:

https://twitter.com/Gamelab2021
Need more miis peas
Why the heck is trying to add my friends via twitter doing nothing?

I'm out

Spellman
May 31, 2011

MisterAlex posted:

My friend and I saw some pretty severe delays a few evenings ago when he signed up, and we did the face-to-face friend thing...
He answered over a dozen questions, but only two were showing for me—and a bunch of his comments on my answers weren't showing up, either. I didn't see his activity until the next morning.

For my friend, we had to delete him and readd him to see his 30+ answers that were hidden. If you have some mutuals, you should be able to readd him from someone else's friend list.

Spellman
May 31, 2011

masteraero posted:

Buying the Trilby was definitely a sound investment.

This guy gets it

Spellman
May 31, 2011

Housh posted:

I have been using some pretty foul language. Can Nintendo ban you?

only if your friends are narks

Spellman
May 31, 2011

Don't buy Miitomo stuff with your platinum points

Spellman
May 31, 2011

azurite posted:

Am i missing something? Looks like the gold coins are actually for games and the platinum points are for %15 off old games (which is not a lot of money). Not seeing the issue with spending your platinum on trivial Mii poo poo.

Don't

Buying the game tickets is an especial waste, you get like 10 tickets for platinum 250 points, and you can burn through 10 tickets and not get a single item. Miitomo Drop is an exceptionally unforgiving game and I really don't think it's worth about a week+ of heavy Platinum Point grinding for 10 tries. The costumes are ok... but I really think you should be working towards the free software downloads first before you consider poo poo like themes and costumes.

WarioWare, Zelda Picross are games you can get for 1000 platinum points a piece, you don't have to spend money. And you can get Donkey Kong Country Returns for free with the gold coins, which is also an exclusive.

Spellman
May 31, 2011

CAPT. Rainbowbeard posted:

I would literally have to own another current Nintendo product besides this game for that to benefit me, though.

That may change after or around E3, however.

What can I get points for with my computer?

This is an obvious hypothetical that is the general point of my.nintendo, to promote their poo poo so you'll buy it. Expanding to mobile is an ad for people who forgot Nintendo was still kicking. "Oh, they're still making games for Nintendos. And I can get some free things for using their mobile apps!"

Spellman
May 31, 2011

Jarogue posted:

I know I collect video games but who the hell owns 100 games for a single console when not counting every single game in collection ports and Steam/PC.

That cool kid with the rich dad who has every NES game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spellman
May 31, 2011

A cute novelty.

• Locked thread