Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

Having like 800 friends you don't know is super lame and I am glad you are getting punished for it.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

I must have that bad rear end katana but all I have is a set of Foot Clan purple ninja gear. Tell me how to get that fuckin katana

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

Jeff Goldblum posted:

15 tickets later and all I have to show for it are three colors of ninja outfit.

The struggle becomes you, Miitomo drop.

I am gonna get that fuckin' sword I swear to Christ :argh:

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

zolthorg posted:

rude
my mii ran out of questions
and now i cant even get my daily answer bonuses
i have to like change my outfit 4 times a day now

i usually dont even get 5 comments/ 5 hearts a day unless i go on and answer 10 questions a couple times a day

I answer and read questions from my friends and family at my own pace like a person without severe brain problems.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

jivjov posted:

Platinum Points currently can also net you Wario Ware Touched and the new Twilight Princess Picross

Yeah this is why I am not getting that sweet super famicom sweat shirt- they could put up a game and I would rather have that instead.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

Negrostrike posted:

Um what if I don't own any Nintendo consoles (and won't ever willfully own)?

Then you are a fool and may spend your fake video game points freely.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

Negrostrike posted:

Actually I went wild and got the SNES hoodie. I liked it.
I kinda wouldn't mind owning a Wii U or a 3DS, but whenever I get a console I just get bored with it. PC is more my thing.
Speaking of getting bored, I'm kinda having enough of Miitomo. No plans of putting something new/interesting on it, Nintendo? Maybe a full-fledged Tomodachi Life or something like that.

Ok.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

~Coxy posted:

The 3DS and the WiiU are both huge pieces of poo poo so I'm not surprised someone would be skeptical about purchasing one, even if they did want to play Nintendo games.

Please leave.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

Waltzing Along posted:

Miitomo sucks.

Actually, you suck.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

The REAL Goobusters posted:

Too little too late

I already deleted this app

Good.

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

Waltzing Along posted:

So is Miitomo.

I think you have the wrong attitude about it.

• Locked thread