Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Parasol Prophet
Aug 31, 2012

We Are Best Friends Now.

Instant Sunrise posted:

i want those cat stockings but good loving luck

I thought the cat stockings were impossible. But then I got the cat stockings.

Beliive in yourself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Parasol Prophet
Aug 31, 2012

We Are Best Friends Now.

enojy posted:

Holy gently caress the notification sound for this thing is the most jarring, terrifying poo poo I've ever heard

Oh, yes. I was alone in the house the other night and, like a fool, I watched scary shows/movies and got myself all scared.

I finally convinced myself to go to bed at 1am. I was lying in the dark, listening to the wind outside and the creaking of my house and trying to just close my eyes and go to sleep.

And then a Miitomo notification came in.

Parasol Prophet
Aug 31, 2012

We Are Best Friends Now.
Do you have a rug or a big plastic bin/receptacle of some kind?

Or the option to do it is I think in the same place you go to choose expression/animation/adding more Miis.

Parasol Prophet
Aug 31, 2012

We Are Best Friends Now.
I'm thrilled. I don't care how bullshit they are, I just need something to do besides answer dumb questions, heart dumb answers, and look at all the clothes I can't buy.

Dear Miitomo god, please.

Parasol Prophet
Aug 31, 2012

We Are Best Friends Now.
I just want to win coins in Miitomo Drop. That's all.

Because it's great that there's new stuff in the shops every day, but when the most you can make from the question/answer routine is 175 a day, every time I buy something I just have to hope there's nothing better the next day, because I've already chosen my single purchase for the next week or two.

For a game with such a big dress-up component, you'd think they would make it easier to actually dress up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Parasol Prophet
Aug 31, 2012

We Are Best Friends Now.

jivjov posted:

How much easier can they make giving them your credit card information in exchange for sweet sweet coins?

Easier than even that, because if you already gave your card information to Google/Apple you don't have to type it in again!

... Or so I've heard.

• Locked thread