Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Slur
Mar 6, 2013

It's the Final Countdown.
This app is horribly insensitive.

Miitomo: hey what did you do last weekend?

Me: go to a funeral for a close friend

Miitomo: man, that was such a blast!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slur
Mar 6, 2013

SecretSquirrel posted:

You're saying you don't have fun at funerals?

I'm saying that Miitomo is sociopathic. Hilariously so, even.

Slur
Mar 6, 2013

15% off of games is a pitiable discount. Warioware is a game which is very easy to obtain for a low price. Zelda Picross looks is in its scope. Other free games are bought with gold coins which equate to $150-$200 games in non-backed up digital purchases...

There really is no point to My Nintendo.

Slur fucked around with this message at 23:21 on Apr 15, 2016

Slur
Mar 6, 2013

AfroGunsou posted:

im not gonna try and sell someone on a wiiu, despite the good good games available on it, but if you get a 3ds you have access to literally hundreds of Good Games

I have twice as many games for my Vita as I do my 3DS. I can only count on my hands the amount of games I actually own for my 3DS.

Name 100 good 3DS games. Version splits (Pokemon, Fire Emblem Fates) do not count.

Slur
Mar 6, 2013

No no no, that's a PC game!

Slur
Mar 6, 2013

LOCUST FART HELL posted:

realtalk that was mostly a quick copy and paste job but there's a lot of games on there i should buy at some point

Well done.

Slur
Mar 6, 2013

Takoluka posted:

Alright. I managed to get 1000pts again, and I've already grabbed WarioWare. Should I grab TP Picross, or should I potentially hold out for a new 1000pt freebie?

Hold out for something better.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Slur
Mar 6, 2013

Jeff Goldblum posted:

If you downloaded Miitomo and can honestly say you derived no pleasure from it, well, you are still a lying rear end in a top hat and totally wrong.

Domo, Miitomo

Guess I'm a lying rear end in a top hat and totally wrong then!

Except I'm not.

• Locked thread