Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pichupal
Mar 23, 2013

Poochy ain't Stupid.
I might be.
Oh, I'm already here. I'll save my question answering and commenting for tomorrow since I did a lot today. Spread it out for people to get coins.

Add me though!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pichupal
Mar 23, 2013

Poochy ain't Stupid.
I might be.

Disargeria posted:

Is it just me or is the Miitomo Drop impossible? I had a bunch of free tickets but the Miis just bounce and slide right off of any floating platforms

It's both dependant on where you drop and what angle the Mii is when you start. Like, if you want drop them straight down on something, make you Mii as horizontal as possible so they'll actually land on what you want instead of bounce around. The bouncy circles seem to give you the most height is your Mii is perfectly upright.

The most annoying is stuff at the very bottom since some stuff move on a timer that's impossible to estimate. I wanted that cat sweater! And there are three colours and no way I'm doong it again.

Also, the app is surprsingly power draining, so don't forget to turn on Power Savings in the Options.

pichupal
Mar 23, 2013

Poochy ain't Stupid.
I might be.

Ometeotl posted:

Where are people getting the dinosaur outfit? I didn't see it in the shop or the pachinko machines.

Everyone's daily shop picks are randomized.

If you really want something, you can buy whatever a Mii is wearing when you visit them.

pichupal
Mar 23, 2013

Poochy ain't Stupid.
I might be.

I am the ocean's grey waves.

pichupal
Mar 23, 2013

Poochy ain't Stupid.
I might be.

Lemming posted:

My phone just exploded with a ton of notifications all at once

A-A-AAchoo. *ding*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pichupal
Mar 23, 2013

Poochy ain't Stupid.
I might be.
Back in the day the easiest way was adding mutual Twitter followers. I can't remember if they added anything easier since.

Edit: oh, here it is:
https://support.miitomo.com/en-US/faq#category6.question6

quote:

❶ From your Mii's room, select Friends.
❷ Select Add friends.
❸ Select Invite and choose whether to send via e-mail or SMS.
❹ A message including an invite link will be created.
❺ Send the message to your friend.

Once the other user taps on the link and follows the on-screen instructions to send you a friend request in Miitomo, you can accept their request and become friends in Miitomo.

pichupal fucked around with this message at 14:38 on Nov 10, 2016

• Locked thread