Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

A vase to face encounter.

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

I've already added like 30 of you through mutual friends but hi
https://twitter.com/Deewhydeeecks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

SeANMcBAY posted:

What does candy do?

You can buy access to specific answers at will instead of hoping the Mii tells you. :geno:

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

I haven't yet. You'd think the notification would take you straight to it.

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

Oh look an excuse to share a thing.
https://twitter.com/Deewhydeeecks/status/716982252173795329

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

There's a sour dough thread that has at least as many replies as this mythical potato bread thread that I don't think I've seen.

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

I mean I guess I don't really consider Garlic Bread bread. It's very tasty, but I more often have it as a pizza sort of thing and the question made me think loaves.

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

That's the serious face. It was caused by "really".

E: I'm an idiot the word really isn't in there. It was caused by important.

AlphaKretin fucked around with this message at 16:37 on Apr 5, 2016

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

Location services, are you kidding? They insist on actually confirming that you're literally face to face instead of it being a name for adding people irl? :psyduck:

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

I think it just lags, I'll be nowhere near a level despite changing a bunch then like try one thing on in the store without buying it and I level.

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

That's a fine answer to two, but if you're choosing not to use anything else Nintendo makes or does, what rewards do you expect from them?

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

I'm pretty sure the implication there is Virtual Console which I'm fairly confident would have a significantly bigger library than PS Classics.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

I'm sorry internet Nintendo friends but I'm burning out on Miitomo and pruning my friend list may combat this. Feel free to remove me on Twitter as retribution if I axe you, I'll probably have to do the reverse to keep my friend suggestion queue under control.

• Locked thread