Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bean
Sep 9, 2001
So Miiverse does screen shots.

Just takin a selfie with my squidkid nbd

"You like the hero roller? It's my favorite! The black is super sleek, plus no one ever uses my beakons, so the bombs are much better for ranked."

Also you can friend me on http://www.twitter.com/beanjbunny if you want. My account is protected, but I don't give a poo poo, I'll let y'all in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bean
Sep 9, 2001
Are missions working? I know I've given more than three answers on something and I'm reasonably sure I have a question with more than five hearts.

Bean
Sep 9, 2001
I see a lot they could add, which gets me excited that maybe there WILL be a ton of updates.

You should be able to sell and gift clothes, for example

Bean
Sep 9, 2001
Is it me or is it REALLY drat hard to get coins? Like, the first day I started it up, I got all the newbie bonuses, I friended 20 people, whatever. Now I make sure and answer questions and like answers, because that helps my friends get achievements. I know that gets me coins, but it feels like it's SO few. I have about 1800, and I haven't spent anything in a few days because I'm afraid something awesome will come up on the daily rotation.

It's not surprising that everyone is wearing stuff from the Mii drop game, the game gives out those tickets like candy. I just want a big, insane wardrobe, Nintendo. :(

Bean
Sep 9, 2001
I don't think it shares it unless you tap on your Mii and your Mii asks to share.

Bean
Sep 9, 2001
They ended the flower mii drop games, will they ever add new ones?

Bean
Sep 9, 2001
I want that fruit dress like hell but I can't work out how to get it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bean
Sep 9, 2001
I dunno, you do get eShop discounts. There could be something super rad to do with those coins in the future.

I still enjoy playing it.

• Locked thread