Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Phyresis
Nov 2, 2004

I can't sleep, I hope I stay awake

Cause I've been running, running, running all day

Long nights, no peace

I feel like everybody's eyes on me
https://twitter.com/JohnnyFiveJaces

Follow me. I'll follow you. We'll make coins together.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phyresis
Nov 2, 2004

Long nights, no peace

hey man i hate robit barf as much as the next person but does this poo poo work. like does it friend me if u scan it

e: edited out the robit barf i really hate it that much

Phyresis fucked around with this message at 11:01 on Apr 1, 2016

Phyresis
Nov 2, 2004

Long nights, no peace

Strange Quark posted:

It only adds the Mii. Facebook and Twitter are the only ways to add friends online.

Ok thanks.

Important PSA: For the My Nintendo rewards program, don't get confused and think that Miitomo points are worth less or only usable for Miitomo things because they are just plat. Regular platinum coins that you can spend on Zelda Picross or Touch Wario's Wares or whatever.

don't make the same mistake a certain lovely Wizard did

• Locked thread