Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight and barbecue your own drumsticks!

I think I followed back anyone who followed me. If I didn't, yell at me because I didn't ignore you on purpose! I am just not good at Twitter...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

I've seen a few people with an adorable round cat hat, looks like a cat sitting on your head. How do you get this. I want it. I WANT IT.

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

I got a kitty hat! I had to burn a few My Nintendo coins on more game tickets, but I got one! Now I am fully decked out in kitty regalia.

What I need now is a witch's hat...

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

I don't suppose there's a way to filter the Recommended Friends down to just Twitter followers or whatever? I've got so many recommended friends based on mutual friends that I can't find specific people.

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

~Coxy posted:

I wish people would stop posting about obviously-fake types of bread like potato and garlic on Miitomo.

You can pry my garlic bread from my cold, dead hands. :colbert:

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Lemming posted:

Garlic bread isn't a type of bread, it's something you can do to bread

It'd be like saying your favorite kind of bread is toast

Plenty of people said their favorite bread is toast. :colbert:

And anyway, I say garlic bread is a type of bread. My answer, my rules.

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

When I first opened the app, I was prompted to write a review for it, which I declined at the time. I wanted a bit of time to decide what I thought about it. My Mii said I could write one later, but I can't find the option. Does anyone know where it is? I'd be very much obliged. I'd like to provide some feedback.

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

I'm sick of not being able to add specific people, so I'm going to massively prune my Miitomo friend list this weekend. I apologize in advance if I delete you. It is nothing personal.

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

Sudden Javelin posted:

I think they might have fixed the Suggested Friends function. The entire top of my list is now Twitter/Facebook people followed by the people I share mutual friends with

Oh poo poo, you're right! Hot drat, that was the one thing that was bumming me out about this. Now I can add some people I've been wanting to add, but couldn't!

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

So, I feel like an idiot. I didn't realize you had to actually go to the website to collect those "Get 5 Hearts in one day" etc. rewards. I've gotten those every stinking day since the app dropped and never actually collected them!

I've gotten the weekly rewards that way, but not the dailies. ALL THOSE POINTS! :cry:

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

SeANMcBAY posted:

I still like Miitomo. The questions have made for good conversation starters with my friends.

I still like it. It's a neat thing to boot up once a day to see what weird questions my friends have answered, and get my daily My Nintendo points injection.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silver Falcon
Dec 5, 2005

PaletteSwappedNinja posted:

New update is live!

These are all nice features that really should have been there from the beginning.

• Locked thread