Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bass Bottles
Jan 14, 2006

BOSS BATTLES DID NOTHING WRONG
Pro-tip: If you hit "enter" to start entering text on a new line while answering questions, this seems to put the text into separate speech bubbles, which will each appear with a different emotion based on context-clues from the text. So you witty goons can do joke set-up, followed by punchline, and your mii should react hilariously.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bass Bottles
Jan 14, 2006

Does it only show people the miifotos generated from changing outfits? Sad if true.

Bass Bottles
Jan 14, 2006

This game is a lot more fun if you add a buttload of goon friends and actively comment on thing.

Bass Bottles
Jan 14, 2006

I don't really want any of the current Miitomo Drop prizes :(

Hopefully they change out soon, I've got a ton of tickets.

Bass Bottles
Jan 14, 2006

Suspicious Cook posted:

Not even the cat shoulder? Cat shoulder is awesome.

I'm a dog man :colbert:

Bass Bottles
Jan 14, 2006

That potato bread thread is up to like 50 replies omg

Bass Bottles
Jan 14, 2006

Potato is not bread

Bass Bottles
Jan 14, 2006

zolthorg posted:

i'm done hearing about how many flowers that hundreds of people saw on the grassy knoll / in the window of the building
it looks like they're setup to not change any of those except for once every several weeks though

Yeah I'm real sick of the flowers question lol

Bass Bottles
Jan 14, 2006

It's dumb to allow 800 friends if it isn't going to work, but that's also an insane amount of friends to have.

Bass Bottles
Jan 14, 2006

Healbot posted:

Garlic chocolate probably is not.

You can't know until you try

Bass Bottles
Jan 14, 2006

Jonas Albrecht posted:

Probably none. Nintendo hasn't had good 3rd party support in a long time.

Bass Bottles
Jan 14, 2006

I would be really cool if they let you decorate your room.... Especially if you could hang your miifotos on the walls!!

Bass Bottles
Jan 14, 2006

Yoshi Jjang posted:

Guys, I'm getting really tired hearing about cat skulls and raisin bread.

Yeahhhh

There needs to be a way to quickly clear your notifications, too. At this point I have hundreds of them, and I have to click into the comments multiple times to clear them, because it never works on the first try.

Bass Bottles
Jan 14, 2006

The flowers question is finally dead!!

The replacement question takes it in a different direction...

Bass Bottles
Jan 14, 2006

Yoshi Jjang posted:

If the raisin bread discussion reaches over 100 comments, I'm going to scream.

There must be a huge thread for every type of bread.

Potato bread also almost up to 100, too.

Bass Bottles
Jan 14, 2006

What does it mean when someone is grayed out and you can't even click on them to see the "You can't visit people who aren't your friends" notice?

Bass Bottles
Jan 14, 2006

This is pretty goofy considering they obviously made the models already.

Bass Bottles
Jan 14, 2006

Jeff Goldblum posted:

They are also saying that they want the Fire Emblem game to be a "more accessible' title of the franchise, and will be tying the Animal Crossing game in to their planned console release. Basically, Nintendo saw how companies like Bethesda developed a beneficial cross-platform promotion for their games and now they want a piece.

Unfortunately, it will be another year before we see the NX released, and you can bet that these projected releases will be included as debut titles or later releases for this newer system, as opposed to the flatlining WiiU.

e. Of course, there is a slight possibility as Nintendo also said they won't have the NX at the upcoming E3, so they're going to have very little to talk about unless they start breaking out the cross-platforming.

They're just talking about Zelda. Maybe show some Paper Mario or whatever, but mostly it'll be Zelda. They're pretty much skipping E3 this year.

Bass Bottles
Jan 14, 2006

They're probably gonna show some stuff, but I wouldn't expect any awesome surprises. The Wii U is done getting big new games, unfortunately :(

Maybe they'll have another Zelda 3DS game or something though? Single player this time?

Bass Bottles
Jan 14, 2006

Scratch-O posted:

It's actually a vision of the future, because in 10-15 years every major game development company will be exclusively making App Store trash for idiots (like Miitomo)

Nah, the App Store model is crashing hard. There's a chance it will be okay.

Bass Bottles
Jan 14, 2006

If they added a "clear all notifications" button I might play more often

No offense goon friends but i am sick of the 100+ post bread discussions. Potato bread is a just a prank your friends and family have been playing on you for years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bass Bottles
Jan 14, 2006

There should have been a house decorating element.

• Locked thread