Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Heathen
Sep 11, 2001

Skwirl posted:

From the last one,

There's something vaguely endearing about this, but unless he already has a copy of the Amazings Spider-Man 1 and Fantasy 15 it's likely a fool's errand.

As far as i know Spider-Man 28 is still the oldest book he has. He talked alot about how hard it was to find one in good shape because of the mostly black cover. He's missing around 60 Amazings.

Our LCBD came back from Chicago with a decent Spider-Man 4. I don't think my co-worker can afford it and I'm thinking of snagging it for myself. I'm not really a big Spider-Man fan, but first appearance of Sandman, why not?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heathen
Sep 11, 2001

I put ketchup on spaghetti.

Heathen
Sep 11, 2001

Mr Hootington posted:

I'm always skittish about buying items online, so I have a question for comic buyers. Has anyone here bought anything through Comic Collector Live? Has anyone run into problems with Comic Collector Live?

Edit: I know a lot of shop workers/owners here use it for selling.

It's like eBay in that there's multiple sellers. Look at who's selling what and check the comments. If they have a lot of bad reviews don't bother. Most complaints are about differences of opinion on grading.

• Locked thread