Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Big Bad Voodoo Lou
Jan 1, 2006
I've never read any of it before. Is that strip representative of the style? Are there ever any longer stories?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Big Bad Voodoo Lou
Jan 1, 2006

redbackground posted:

Any Moxy Früvous fans in the hizzouse?

I liked some of their stuff like "You Will Go to the Moon," but the Ghomeshi saga meant I could never really enjoy them again.

Big Bad Voodoo Lou
Jan 1, 2006
Hip Hop Family Tree is so drat good. I've read and loved all three volumes so far, and I got my public library to order them for its collection. The presentation is fantastic as well: they're oversized volumes like the '70s Marvel Treasury Edition, printed on faded, brown paper.

Big Bad Voodoo Lou
Jan 1, 2006
I loved that 1963 miniseries. Moore really captured Stan Lee's writing style, for better and for worse, and those books are imbued with the spirit of Silver Age Marvel fun. They're pretty easy to find in dollar bins, and I highly recommend them.

• Locked thread