Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SeamusMcPhisticuffs
Aug 2, 2006

republicans.bmp

M42 posted:

"Only blue group licenses are allowed on this road"

If anyone is scooting around in northern cali (not norcal), route 20 thru jackson state forest is one of the more sublime roads I've ridden up there. Usually completely empty, perfect pavement, just smooth as gently caress. Gawd drat I miss CA.

I'm up in Ukiah, moving to Santa Rosa hopefully next month. This road is great, but on a nice weekend it's pretty packed, and there's a lot of big rigs on it as well. Another great ride is to go all the way up 101 to Legget and the Drive-Thru Tree, then down Highway 1 to Fort Bragg/ Navarro to 128 back down to 101.

My go-mobile is an F800GS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU