Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tactical Lesbian
Mar 31, 2012

Sagebrush posted:

Yeah, I was up there the day before yesterday and the guy putting up the barriers said there was a sinkhole and multiple trees down across the road.

i like the new ~cyberpunk~ tag! :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tactical Lesbian
Mar 31, 2012

hey!! so I'm new to the area, moved here this past weekend. if the rain isn't too bad tomorrow I was thinking I might go out and ride around, maybe check out PCH or whatever else. would be super stoked to have some riding friends out here!!

if the weather sucks tomorrow and the rest of the week like it's forecast to, definitely some Saturday in the near future! :sun:

Tactical Lesbian
Mar 31, 2012

cursedshitbox posted:

Welcome! Get a supermoto and join uusssssss

oh yes I plan to very soon!!

pokie posted:

Hi. Where are you located? I will probably ride again tomorrow...

santa clara

Tactical Lesbian
Mar 31, 2012

pokie posted:

I too live in Santa Clara. We should say hi :]. Contact me at redacted

awesome :) sent. gonna pass out now but I'm down2ride tomorrow. I'll bring rain gear just in case.

Tactical Lesbian fucked around with this message at 01:51 on Jan 19, 2017

Tactical Lesbian
Mar 31, 2012

EvilCrayon posted:

Hello!

Still in San Francisco.

Okay. Back to riding!

hi!

i hope mount hamilton road opens soon :negative:

Tactical Lesbian
Mar 31, 2012

I was so slow to stick my leg out lol

Tactical Lesbian
Mar 31, 2012

What happened there to make your back break out? Just punching the throttle? :woop:

Tactical Lesbian
Mar 31, 2012

Yep, two. And the lights take foooreeeeveeerrrr.

Tactical Lesbian
Mar 31, 2012

Capn Jobe posted:

So I finally got a thing:

2015 Vulcan S ABS. I wanted something with ABS, and because I'm basically an old man this should suit me just fine. Plus, I dig the "let's take the ninja and make it a cruiser" thing. I only had time for about a 20 minute ride yesterday around my neighborhood in Redwood City (got my first wave!), definitely need some practice.

I've been bikeless for 10 years, with my only recent riding experience being the CMSP course last year and taking my coworker's R6 around the office parking lot. An old friend is a CHP motor officer; he's going to come by this weekend to show me some drills.

But I'm super pumped to take this up 84 to the coast; not quite ready yet but getting there.

nice!! congrats on the new bike

Tactical Lesbian
Mar 31, 2012

pokie posted:

I just went on this route. I didn't take Pescadero back to 84 when it splits, but went up Alpine to 35 instead (https://goo.gl/maps/EcMCUGdSvzp). It's like 236 - narrow and dangerous with some sweet sweet turns. It was kinda lovely today due to all the foliage and random rain-related debris. This is a great route and shout be in OP.

Oh yeah, on the way back I saw some car that's driven off a cliff on the stretch of 9 between 35 and Saratoga. They were getting pulled out. Yay!

The XR looks sweet!

Tactical Lesbian
Mar 31, 2012

dema posted:

How about this weather?

:swoon:

Tactical Lesbian
Mar 31, 2012

Yikes! Glad you came through mostly unscathed!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tactical Lesbian
Mar 31, 2012

pokie is a good n cool duder