Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Your rear-end wont survive my hammering.

Fun Shoe
Near lake berryessa is some good dualsport/supermoto roads too.
Totally up for some weekend knoxville OHV rides.

CSB is currently in Concord and rides a old heavily modified DRZ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Fun Shoe
I'm balls rear end far out in concord and have a moto related shop in alameda that I wrench on my junk at. Commutes 30-80 minutes at peak commute depending on traffic. (concord to SF and vise versa)

I'm a hippy that lives in a bus so I can't really give you many data points on price.

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Fun Shoe

Chichevache posted:

Someone let me borrow a bike. I swear I'll be careful.

You aren't getting anyfuckingwhere near my drz.

that said, smallish groups I'm alright with. a bunch of goons is prob okay too.

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Fun Shoe
I run concord >> SF and back daily. 40F temp swings is normal. Bike doesnt care, but daaamn my old man joints hate it.

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Fun Shoe

Hermsgervørden posted:

Oh it feels good to be riding again. Today I am headed out on a shakedown. O'Hanlon's got most of the egregious damage worked out, but not my horn. The thief butchered the electrical system to hotwire it. Not being able to beep at dicks is a disability. Likely need a new wiring harness and I have to save up for that. Not to mention, I need new mirrors a new seat and I have to get the hideous rattleshit paint off. Gonna have to save up for all that.

Come to Z3n's wrench day next weekend. we'll get you properly fixed up. I'll bring the electrical goodies. goof-off or acetone should take care of spraycan. I think I'm outta generic mirrors, but I'll check later this week at the shop..

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Fun Shoe

Hermsgervørden posted:

Amazing.

Is this a thing? Which day? Z3n would you mind if I roll up? Have I made clear that I possess the mechanical acuity of a root vegetable?

around 10am saturday. Got clearance before I made the last post too. You're fine, I remember you from the last one :D

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Fun Shoe
Whatever, pedestrians and cyclists can have the tarmac. I want the ditches and stairs.

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Fun Shoe
its just the joys of living here. my bike has been knocked once or twice, but lol the truck gets hit all the loving time.

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Fun Shoe
Niles canyon was muddy in spots. oh so much fun

ElMaligno posted:

5 seconds in paint

bahaha yesssss

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Fun Shoe
Welcome! Get a supermoto and join uusssssss

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Fun Shoe

pokie posted:

So instead the better option is the trusted 9 to Santa Cruz, 1, 84, 35 loop. I just went down this route today and it's clear albeit there are a couple of construction spots.

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Sar...d37.4270743!3e0

Interested parties can join me around 9:30 this Sunday. Reah me at gamebooter gmail

Kickass ride with cool bikes and awesome people.

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Fun Shoe
I'm around.

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Fun Shoe

Skyline and Alice's on a weekday is pretty decent.

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Fun Shoe

Berryessa run with Pokie earlier this week

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Fun Shoe

Jazzzzz posted:

I need to get the gently caress out of the midwest

Yep.

Alice's was pretty busy for a soggy Wednesday. Threw a friend on my 950 and took the wr out.

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Fun Shoe
Mines is fun on a normal weekday when everybody is in the office. Its a shitshow on weekends.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Fun Shoe
MX career or otherwise, Mines is a particularly bad choice to pretend that you're Rossi and its Club Moto. You do you though. Carry a Spot and leave it somewhere accessible for others.