Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DEUCE SLUICE
Feb 6, 2004

I dreamt I was an old dog, stuck in a honeypot. It was horrifying.
Friend of mine rented a Monster from Dubbleju on a trip we took together, was super easy and the bike was in great shape.

DEUCE is in East Oakland and rides a DRZ400SM (for now, hopefully not for much longer)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DEUCE SLUICE
Feb 6, 2004

Hi-viz is cool. Considering how poo poo the drivers are here I'll take any improvement in visibility I can get.

edit: Currently playing the waiting game with my EBMUD sewer lateral deposit refund, and the exact bike I want to get is available. I'm certain it's going to sell a day before I get the check.

DEUCE SLUICE fucked around with this message at 01:05 on Apr 8, 2016

DEUCE SLUICE
Feb 6, 2004

mrlego posted:

For the longest time I could not figure out why you guys were crazy about Chinese food. This now makes much more sense.

http://www.alicesrestaurantsf.com/Welcome.html

I used to live a few blocks from this place. gently caress, I miss that neighborhood. Still haven't found a good "regular" take-out chinese food near me in Oakland, either.

DEUCE SLUICE
Feb 6, 2004

I'd be down so hard.

DEUCE SLUICE
Feb 6, 2004

I think that's the best possible use for a V-Max.

I was at Alice's yesterday, but via car because my parents were in town and I wanted to show my dad the scene. Some dude dropped by with a Hemi-swapped Sprite and once he popped the hood it was like he blew the Old Duffer Summoning Conch Shell because my dad and five other early 70's dudes beelined to check it out. It was hilarious.

DEUCE SLUICE
Feb 6, 2004

Boo, one of these days I'll get to meet up with the rest of you folks but this weekend is freaking packed.

Would have been perfect, too. I left the DRZ sit for more than a week so it's running like poo poo again. I just need to get it cleaned out so I can get rid of it.

DEUCE SLUICE
Feb 6, 2004

Off-street parking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DEUCE SLUICE
Feb 6, 2004

Speaking of Oakland garages, if you want a two-car in the Grand Lake area my buddy just had to walk away from his lease. Decent power (but needs more lighting) and a BRAND NEW SLAB. I'm pretty jealous that I can't get it from him. Landlord seems chill, too.

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/prk/d/2-car-garage-for-rent-grand/6254534091.html

DEUCE SLUICE fucked around with this message at 01:13 on Aug 16, 2017