Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hermsgervørden
Apr 23, 2004
Møøse Trainer
Hermsgervørden has just been reunited with his CB400F after it was stolen last August from it's home on the streets of San Francisco. If Hermsgervørden can go on one decent ride a week, he will be super happy. He is looking for a cheap garage in Dogpatch or Potrero Hill to prevent future thefts.

Oh it feels good to be riding again. Today I am headed out on a shakedown. O'Hanlon's got most of the egregious damage worked out, but not my horn. The thief butchered the electrical system to hotwire it. Not being able to beep at dicks is a disability. Likely need a new wiring harness and I have to save up for that. Not to mention, I need new mirrors a new seat and I have to get the hideous rattleshit paint off. Gonna have to save up for all that.

Today I will probably do skyline to Alice's.

Edit: phone posting and I have no idea what's up with this formatting. I will fix it at home later.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hermsgervørden
Apr 23, 2004
Møøse Trainer

Chichevache posted:

I got my horn and fan mixed up when I did my radiator swap. *bike gets hot* BLAAAAAAAAAAAA

Amazing.

cursedshitbox posted:

Come to Z3n's wrench day next weekend. we'll get you properly fixed up. I'll bring the electrical goodies. goof-off or acetone should take care of spraycan. I think I'm outta generic mirrors, but I'll check later this week at the shop..

Is this a thing? Which day? Z3n would you mind if I roll up? Have I made clear that I possess the mechanical acuity of a root vegetable?