Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

clutchpuck
Apr 30, 2004
ro-tard
My wife and I are going to be in SF later this month for a weekend. Will be car-less.

What's a good bet for renting/borrowing a couple scoots for a day? Would not mind dualsporting around.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

clutchpuck
Apr 30, 2004
ro-tard

clutchpuck
Apr 30, 2004
ro-tard
Do you Drake's? Now I want a Denoginizer.

clutchpuck
Apr 30, 2004
ro-tard
I live 800 miles away :(

clutchpuck
Apr 30, 2004
ro-tard
You can get some used gray beard ball sweat gear to save some bucks. Aerostich gear holds together well.

clutchpuck
Apr 30, 2004
ro-tard
My wife is leaving tomorrow on a solo ride to SF to spend a week at the office. Probably getting to Coos Bay tomorrow, Fort Bragg Sunday, and SF Monday. First couple days will be a schlep. She wanted to know if there were any must-see sights or detours between Fort Bragg and SF since that's only a 170 mile day on 1.

e: I am super jealous right now

clutchpuck fucked around with this message at 16:48 on Sep 2, 2016

clutchpuck
Apr 30, 2004
ro-tard

NeuralSpark posted:

Those 170 miles could take most of the day, as 1 can be pretty slow going on the weekend. Point Reyes Lighthouse is pretty cool, but otherwise it's pretty empty out there.

That's the idea with a nice detour. If it's gonna take a day, might as well enjoy it.

clutchpuck
Apr 30, 2004
ro-tard
Park it on its side.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

clutchpuck
Apr 30, 2004
ro-tard
I'm coming down for Dockercon (NERD ALERT) in June. The plan is on a motorcycle. I like to park it and walk the town, so I'm interested in secure multi-day parking for the Futura or R or Ulysses or whatever I decide to ride down (pls be Futura). Anybody have any go-to motorcycle parking secrets they'd share with me that I won't need to worry a lot about while I'm there? It doesn't need to be IN the city, I can Bart across the bay or up from SFO area or whatever.