Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

King of all Machines Operate
Sep 23, 2005
uterus puncher ):
I live off of 92 at the Ralston exit so Alice's is basically my backyard! I'll occasionally wake up early and do a quick 92 to 35 to Alice's to 84 back to 280 loop before heading to work. There are some super awesome hairpins on that part of 84 and also my friend and I discovered it's possible to coast all the way down to where it meets Portola/Woodside Road with the bike off and in neutral if you don't touch the brakes. Hilarious middle of the night silent racing down that stretch has happened before.

Down to ride (slowish) with some goons.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

King of all Machines Operate
Sep 23, 2005
uterus puncher ):

NeuralSpark posted:

A buddy and I do breakfast there some Friday mornings, and it's a much nicer experience.

Seconded. I’ll hit up Alice’s on the (long) way to work on occasional weekday mornings for breakfast. It’s a terrific way to start the day.