Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bsamu
Mar 11, 2006

hello west coast denizens... I'm going to be visiting my brother in SF next march and renting a couple motorcycles for the trip. Is there a local recommended business? I see there's eaglerider which actually has some variety and nice prices. There's also motoquest and dubbelju but their cheap bikes are 2x the price.

Both of us have extensive experience on SV650s and we're not looking to rent something with a lot more power or a drastically different riding position. Specifically eyeing the $50/day MT-07 rental from eaglerider.

Any horror stories or recommendations from any of these? Is there somewhere else we should be considering?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bsamu
Mar 11, 2006

ought ten posted:

I wouldn’t pay 2x prices, but when a friend visited me last year he rented a Versys for the day from dubbelju and as far as I know it was an easy process and a good bike. That’s probably not very helpful information, but it’s what I know.

Cool, thanks for the input. The more expensive rental outfits have more exotic and interesting bikes, but not worth the added cost for us. We'll roll the dice and see how eagle rider ends up.