Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

JiveHonky posted:

cool! lots of detail

hey jive where you been?

Here's the thing in color, ready to go on the front of a book when i get round to it

hi how are you ♥

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

Scathach posted:

Thanks! I tend to do a lot of creepy

St. Isaias Boner I'm interested in how that will look when it's colored. It's already pretty sweet.

here's how it ended up

The cover needs some tweaking but that's pretty close to being how it'll look

Luvcow posted:

love your style

thanks, here is a map i was working on over the weekend to the exclusion of things I was meant to be doing:

hi how are you ♥

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

these are really great

i was trying to get slightly better at digital painting but didn't have a lot of time. The idea is that the colors build up from a dark base coat (on the skin it's washes of pinkish colors over blue).

hi how are you ♥

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

here are some elves and skeletons

here they are in color

here is the picture i based that off from a year and a half ago

hi how are you ♥

Saint Isaias Boner

hi how are you

If anyone's interested Clip Studio Paint EX is $79 until the 28th. If you like digital art and you're drawing using something like GIMP or Photoshop this is a huge step up because its pen/brush engine is really solid, and it's fantastic for comics as well (probably THE thing to use if you're making comics or especially manga thanks to its built-in panel layouts and tone effects).

http://my.smithmicro.com/?utm_source=smithmicro&utm_campaign=clippaintblkfri2016

I don't mean to sound like an ad but it's that good.

hi how are you ♥

• Locked thread