Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scathach

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

I just did a quick strawberry shortcat for my signature vvv

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scathach

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

love this. like, a ton

thanks! maybe I need to draw more evil cat desserts.

Scathach

I like those weasels.

Scathach

Working on cartoonier illustration stuff for an ongoing project thing

Scathach

Glad y'all like da bear. Bear done.

Been having fun not doing super complex art stuff.

Scathach fucked around with this message at 15:17 on Jun 19, 2016

Scathach

Thanks peeps :) also yes I love monsters

Scathach

shurnarkabtishutu posted:

just experimenting

Oh this is awesome. Love the texture

Scathach

First sketch thing on the new tablet, simple style I might use for a comic I wanna do. Anyone looking for a drawing tablet needs to try out the Samsung Note Pro.

Scathach

Luvcow posted:

this is really good and i love the blues in the background and your lines and the creepy/meditative vibe

Thanks! I tend to do a lot of creepy

St. Isaias Boner I'm interested in how that will look when it's colored. It's already pretty sweet.

Scathach

I finally had sketching time so i made some sky

Scathach

Manifisto posted:

I love this

Thanks!

Scathach

Glad you like it,i kinda went overboard with brushes on Sketchbook.

Scathach

Tattoo idea for a friend

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Scathach

Rushi posted:

this guy is a fairly huggable :3:

The person who might get it is, too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scathach

hamjobs posted:

today i designed some namedrafts for weaving. i'm working on making some upholstery fabric for my new couch since beans ate our current couch and now it has a big hole. anyway.

here it is, this is the basic design of what the fabric will look like but not blue and white:

the fun part about it is that there's a secret message in the fabric. namedrafts are essentially a way of encoding a secret message within the warp and weft thread intersections to create a pattern that can then be read by another weaver that cracks the code (or if you make up your own code, as most are likely to do--it's your own personal joke.) this one used a standard single alphabet (A-Z, 26 character) code, single repeat, reverse* pattern in overshot on 4 shafts. it spells out "eat poo poo and die," then reverses it and mirrors it, in 26 threads. fun!

That is all kinds of awesome. Man I can't wait to have room for my loom and wheel

• Locked thread