Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bacalou

we're not going to draw every day of the month but we'd love to see what you're working on!

please dump art here

Somebody fucked around with this message at 17:41 on Apr 3, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bacalou

bacalou

bacalou

just a few warmup words

bacalou

is your real name peter cropes

bacalou

hes really angry bc he never has enough money or time to get ice cream for all of his mouths at once

bacalou

why would you ever stop

bacalou

maybe draw nothing but big bird from now on

bacalou

big bird in a space suit

bacalou

big bird in a space suit with antlers and your wife's hair looking wistfully at a burning oil tanker floating upside down in the sky

bacalou

applewhite i feel like you completely ignored what she was trying to say because you refused to examine the portion of trex's critique that cast a shadow into your ego. as someone who actually likes ds9 i think its pretty telling that you find their sexism relatable and funny when they're a mirror of how humanity was around this point in time.

here are some good tips to survive in byob until they remake your cage:

-leave the goon at the door, we are a kind, friendly folk, who do not infuse our internet ego with the hyper-masculine ignorance and aggression we fail to convey in reality
-when someone strikes you on the cheek, do not strike them or turn your other cheek. make a fart joke instead. basically any response can be improved by added a joke.
-don't start poo poo. seriously, just don't start drama with yobbers in the yob. it will turn into a confusing puzzle of horror for you and end up in the goldmine as we laugh nervously around your tomb. this isn't a threat, i've just seen it before. something in byob just makes people pick Mt. Insignificant as their hill to die on and everyone is mildly concerned and amused. it's painful for everyone.

just some advice that i hope you receive openly

bacalou fucked around with this message at 19:42 on Sep 25, 2016

bacalou

i feel like this could be used in a modern feminism textbook under institutionalized misogyny

bacalou

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

It doesn't matter much but so we're clear I'm a woman

e: actually it does matter a bit

sorry i didn't mean to be rude

bacalou

id wear this on a shirt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bacalou

luvcow why are you so adorable

• Locked thread