Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MrWillsauce

more like fart

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrWillsauce

please post your pretty frogs in the wednesday thread

MrWillsauce

you know I love that weird space alien poo poo, Saint Boner. You know that's my jam.

MrWillsauce

duuude...

MrWillsauce

I'll buy your book even though you're a big jerk who probed me, Saint Boner. Void Racers is awesome.

MrWillsauce

oh man I can't wait until that stuff is colored in

MrWillsauce

you're insanely cool

MrWillsauce

dooooooooooooope

MrWillsauce

love that weird poo poo

MrWillsauce

p crope

MrWillsauce

do any of you artists ever dabble in the medium of lite brite?

MrWillsauce

I love your spooky poo poo so much gsjg

MrWillsauce

okay I'll help you fluffieduckie

was the computer turned on when you experienced the problem?

MrWillsauce

luvcow you have a pretty soul I bet

MrWillsauce

FluffieDuckie posted:

clearly it was turned on. the dude was holding a paintbrush. there was a bird picture. i'm telling you i was THERE stuff just wasn't MOVING

okay ma'am please calm down. was the monitor turned on?

MrWillsauce

I'm going to recommend that you turn the computer off and make sure everything is plugged in, and then turn it on again. okay? Let me know if you need help with this process

MrWillsauce

I like butts and coffee cake and christmas and I like dads in theory

MrWillsauce

gettin there...

MrWillsauce

luvcow I still want your art on my walls

MrWillsauce

that would be cool, but I can't make anything that anyone would want. I just want to decorate my apartment with cool byob stuff

MrWillsauce

luvcow please email me at mrwillsauce@gmail.com if you are still willing to send me some of your wonderful art. i really wanna compensate you though

MrWillsauce

ablution

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrWillsauce

• Locked thread