Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Goodness no, now that wouldn't do at all!

ArtVandelay posted:

Anyone out there wants Norberto Ayala?

Check ya PMs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

ThatsMyBoye posted:

Guys I just wanna say something real quick.

The outlook for next season is not great. Lots of you are either wavering or over the fence as to whether to stay, and we're staring down a second-straight long rollover. That kinda sucks, but it gives me a chance to be grateful.

We started doing this four years ago. It was an awesome thing to talk about and enjoy with a relatively consistent group of people. That it lasted this long - if this does end up being all but over - is a huge triumph.

We've butted heads and celebrated and made fake players feel real. I'm very happy to have had this to share with all of you, even those of you whose guts I actually hate.

This has been fantastic. I want it to keep going, but I also don't want to miss the chance to express my gratitude to those who both still play/read these threads and those who might never see it.

Thanks, everyone.

I'm kinda tempted to drop out - it's been a great ride, but I've just kinda lost the passion for it (and my last few seasons show that) but 100x this, you guys are awesome and HBD has been one hell of a trip.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Did Lewis Stammen retire? Please tell me Lewis Stammen retired with me.

Power of Pecota
Aug 4, 2007

Godspeed, Mr. Saberhagen :911:

• Locked thread