Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scrotos
Sep 8, 2003

:gonk:
No its not just vote Teddy, Tavarez, Everette, Bryant and Rob Moore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scrotos
Sep 8, 2003

saintonan posted:

I did Howard, Martin, Mendoza, Sellers and Garces. I think if I'd randomly clicked on 5 names I'd have hit at least 3 or 4 worthy candidates.

I will join the pack and Vote Howard, Mendoza, Sellers and Garces. But my freebie pick goes to Footsie unless we have a consensus 5th pick.

Scrotos
Sep 8, 2003

HBD is stupid. Who wants to buy my credits?

Can I transfer seasons I already bought?

Scrotos
Sep 8, 2003

New scouting stuff

https://www.whatifsports.com/forums/Posts.aspx?TopicID=494455&TopicsTimeframe=30

What a loving joke. Instead of making prospect growth be less deterministic we are just going to break scouting. No have scouting show true potential if you fully fund but then allow for miss treatment and bad coaching or injuries cause people to get off the optimal growth curve. How is this so loving hard for them to understand?

Scrotos
Sep 8, 2003

saintonan posted:

Ugh I haven't made many trades recently and my memory sucks. I'm negotiating to trade for two players who are currently in AAA but on the other guy's 40-man and are out of options. If I trade for them and put them on my own 40-man, can I directly assign them to my AAA team or do they have to clear waivers?

If they are out of options they have to clear waivers.

Scrotos
Sep 8, 2003

ThatsMyBoye posted:

Guys I just wanna say something real quick.

The outlook for next season is not great. Lots of you are either wavering or over the fence as to whether to stay, and we're staring down a second-straight long rollover. That kinda sucks, but it gives me a chance to be grateful.

We started doing this four years ago. It was an awesome thing to talk about and enjoy with a relatively consistent group of people. That it lasted this long - if this does end up being all but over - is a huge triumph.

We've butted heads and celebrated and made fake players feel real. I'm very happy to have had this to share with all of you, even those of you whose guts I actually hate.

This has been fantastic. I want it to keep going, but I also don't want to miss the chance to express my gratitude to those who both still play/read these threads and those who might never see it.

Thanks, everyone.

Well said.

Scrotos
Sep 8, 2003

duyarvish posted:

Should I still re up? I don't have any seasons left but I'm open to doing it still as long as some of us return

I am staying, so is Jeff, av and a lot of others.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scrotos
Sep 8, 2003

duyarvish posted:

I dont know when the season ends but if theres a chance i can get my team back for the next one someone message me here or on twitter.

We just rolled if you want to ping TMB for the password.

• Locked thread