Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

I really love this.

Scathach fucked around with this message at 07:57 on Apr 3, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

You know that thing where you sleep on your arm funny and when you wake up it's all numb? Yeah that's my whole world right now.

Christ that is the cutest comic. Please keep going :kimchi:

I started turning some of my art into an adult comic book thing. It *might* be published, maybe, so I can't post the stuff here at the moment.

Scathach
Apr 4, 2011

neonnoodle posted:

Those were done half on an Asus Vivotab Note 8 (which has a Wacom digitizer) and half on a desktop with a Cintiq 21UX. The software is Mischief, which is good for the little tablet because it has practically no interface, and good for studies because you can't fiddle with things much.

I'm considering an iPad Pro but I'm not sure it's worth it.

Check out the Samsung Note Pro. It's got a ton of memory, Wacom digitizer, and 8 cores so you can use it for fun stuff too. I've been using the 10.1 Note for an average of eight hours a day for about four years and it still doesn't have any scratches on the screen or any problems whatsoever. I'm only waiting to get the Pro because they're still like $700. But a Samsung is the thing you want if you're doing art on the go.

• Locked thread