Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Humboldt Squid
Jan 21, 2006

This month's theme is Spiders

Fun fact I had to watch the movie "Arachnaphobia" dozens of times as a kid because of the 5 minutes of Venezuela in the beginning. That and the lovely racist Tim Allen movie "Jungle 2 Jungle". gently caress Tim Allen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Humboldt Squid
Jan 21, 2006

Humboldt Squid
Jan 21, 2006

spec evo

Humboldt Squid
Jan 21, 2006

a hole-y ghost posted:

BTW Humboldt Squid... Why'd you misspell arachnophobia?? :crossarms:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gcITeGy-U6w

Humboldt Squid
Jan 21, 2006

Humboldt Squid
Jan 21, 2006

giving manga studio\clip paint studio another shot

Humboldt Squid
Jan 21, 2006

Humboldt Squid
Jan 21, 2006

dog nougat posted:

That's cool and I really dig it. I'm interested to see where it goes. It's relatively a minor thing, but there's something odd about her pose though. She looks like she's about to topple over. It's 2 things causing it. She appears to be supporting herself with her left leg while leaning on her left side so she looks unbalanced, and her left hip is drawn rotated towards the viewer further than her right when it should be receding slightly and somewhat hidden from view. I suppose she could have her legs crossed and be supporting herself with both feet, but that's not something people generally do while leaning on things.

Thanks! Yeah unbalanced poses seem to be a problem for me when I don't draw feet for whatever reason, I was mostly just wanted to get some contrapposto in.

Humboldt Squid
Jan 21, 2006

Humboldt Squid fucked around with this message at 11:37 on Apr 22, 2016

Humboldt Squid
Jan 21, 2006

Navajodactylus

croquis

Humboldt Squid fucked around with this message at 10:29 on Apr 27, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Humboldt Squid
Jan 21, 2006

I can't use my computer right now so the new thread will have to wail until mon unless someone else wants to make it, sorry.

• Locked thread