Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Do you own a gun?
I DO own a gun
I DON'T own a gun
View Results

• Locked thread
Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat
here's a fun fact I don't pass a federal background check and it's not legal for me to buy a gun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

Ville Valo posted:

I do not, but I believe if you do something you should do it right. If I start out with a 500 S&W am I going to break my wrist / shoot my face off? Is there something bigger/cooler?

just buy an assault rifle they're easy as gently caress to shoot and you could probably clear a movie theater or a school pretty easily

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat
i have shot guns and it's kiiiiiinda fun, but guys whats with like, violence and weapons and stuff? guns are kinda repulsive, why would you ever want to own one

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

Inevitably, the descent down the slime gullet into the bowels of gun morality chat begins

i'm not really asking an ethical or political question, just a personal one

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

Isaac posted:

Im in the kitcheb and theres granny smith apples. What kind of fuckass buys granny Smith apples.

this kind of fuckass *does the double thumb point thing*

• Locked thread