Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VivaLa Eeveelution
Apr 3, 2011

Waffleman_ posted:

I like that Edgeworth loving Tokyo Los Angeles Drifts into the courthouse like the rear end in a top hat he is.

You are most assuredly not alone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VivaLa Eeveelution
Apr 3, 2011

404 Missile not found 0/10

But seriously, where's Edgeworth's seismophobia? Though I suppose, the only place they could have fit the event into this episode was in that flashback to the defendant's lobby after the case, and...

...sorry, I 'ship things; the what-ifs got to me. Maybe things will shake up next week.

Manfred von Karma is the appropriate shade of bastard and Lotta is significantly awesome. This anime is quite good at the redemption of fandom-maligned characters. So, uh, good luck with 'Director Hotti' and the circus that wants to bang the ringmaster's teenage daughter, A1.

VivaLa Eeveelution
Apr 3, 2011

"Hey Tanaka, d'ya reckon we should restrict that prosecutor's authorisation until he's no longer in custody?"
"Nahhhhhhhh."

Next week: BELATED PUPPY!

VivaLa Eeveelution
Apr 3, 2011

The earthquake absence, according to Tumblr scuttlebutt, is probably because there was a recent real life earthquake in Japan. Understandable if that's the case.

...oh god, we're going to get the alleged kid voices from last episode again.

VivaLa Eeveelution
Apr 3, 2011

I reckon about 90% of the frustrations of this story are gameplay-based. Never before (and never again thank gently caress) did imprecisely pressing a witness make you lose the case. Take that away and Moe's just Barbara Dunkelman without* the sex appeal.

Gumshoe's gotta be salty as, though. He makes a cute little model building with a pullable string and Phoenix one-ups him the next day with a goddamn stage show.

...also, apparently there is such a thing as burger noodles. Well, noodles with a Hamburg steak in them. Which wasn't what Moe was eating, but it's still a much smoother translation than the crap 4Kids pulled.

(*YKINMK and I don't need to know about it.)

VivaLa Eeveelution
Apr 3, 2011

Why am I reading a Kotaku article about Bananya in the Ace Attorney anime thr- oh.

Oh.

:objection:, nya

VivaLa Eeveelution
Apr 3, 2011

I don't suppose how much I fretted over what to reveal and whether or not to use a spoiler tag matters...

Oh well.

And technically, he's voiced by Nyaruhodou Ryuuichi.:sotw:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VivaLa Eeveelution
Apr 3, 2011

Florida Man poses as defendant in court
Florida Man overinflates, punctures mascot; creates Gourdy hoax
(AA3) Florida Man lures young girl to remote hut to eat rotten potatoes together

I mean...

• Locked thread