Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hemick
Mar 4, 2007

minivanmegafun posted:

it's called a bar

you sit there and drink rum and talk to people instantly

but what do you do if you're the kind of person that DM's your roommate from across the room you're alone in because social anxiety

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hemick
Mar 4, 2007
hipchat is def my favorite small to med biz chat app, because seriously "just using skype" is the worst. Everyone always tries to video chat and doesn't get when I'm like "dude I work from home I'm obviously not wearing literally any clothes, wtf"

Hemick
Mar 4, 2007

kwinkles posted:

ahem i think you mean skype for business. also sometimes it somehow breaks my ability to log in to my vnc unless i cancel my skype login.

no I mean literally regular rear end skype, lmao

the only thing worth paying skype for is the $3/mo to make outgoing calls in the US/Canada for conference bridges

• Locked thread