Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!

resurgam40 posted:

I still don't really agree with splitting up the first chapter into two, but... it does allow room for some nice art and action.

The first chapter was gigantic though, so including all of it in one episode would make it very badly paced because it'd be moving at a breakneck speed and having to cut out about half of it to just get it down to ~20 minutes in the first place.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

Waffleman_ posted:

They don't really do many eternal long-runners anymore.

Are there any other than One Piece, Detective Conan and I think maybe Fairy Tail at this point? All the other ones I can think of finished forever ago.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

Radish posted:

How many episodes is Detective Conan up to and is he still shooting that dude in the neck with knockout darts then talking through him to explain how he solved the mystery in every one?

814 and yes, sometimes! Sometimes its the rich teenage girl, sometimes its the guy named Professor Professor and sometimes he darts no one.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

Waffleman_ posted:

J. Michael Tatum is Iida

Ok, this is a casting decision I can get behind.

• Locked thread